Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Class 4A Rankings 10/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 Johnson Central
2 Franklin Simpson
3 South Warren
4 Hopkinsville
5 Rockcastle
6 Wayne Co
7 Spencer Co
8 Knox Central
9 Shelby Co
10 Collins

What's your thoughts?
Rock deserves their bump up
Solid
no John Hardin!
Looks about right! Really believe it's gonna be Johnson Centrals year this year! Seem to have all the pieces in place!
Looks OK for now
Who will come out of the west. Appears to be 3 very sold teams.
I 2nd that, no John Hardin?
West is loaded with teams.
My top 10
1 Franklin Simpson
2. Johnson Central
3. S. Warren
4. Spencer
5 Hopkinsville
6 Rockcastle
7 Wayne
8 John Hardin
9 Collins
10 Shelby
Tommy2tone Wrote:I 2nd that, no John Hardin?
West is loaded with teams.

Packer11 Wrote:no John Hardin!

John Hardin has too many losses. Regardless of who they are against, it is hard to have a 3 loss team in the top 10. I think they will be in the top 10 by the time the playoffs start if they keep winning. However, at this point in the season, it is hard to have a 3 loss team in the top 10.
Tommy2tone Wrote:My top 10
1 Franklin Simpson
2. Johnson Central
3. S. Warren
4. Spencer
5 Hopkinsville
6 Rockcastle
7 Wayne
8 John Hardin
9 Collins
10 Shelby

Spencer County is top ten worthy, but what gives you the impression they should be #4.
They keep winning and bardstown ended up not that bad of a liss
They keep winning and bardstown ended up not that bad of a loss
Tommy2tone Wrote:They keep winning and bardstown ended up not that bad of a loss

A 21-13 home win over (0-6) north oldham is not that imprssive. Bardstown loss is not terrible but bardstown is no world beater. Spencer has skid by some mediocre teams, and none of there wins are worthy of puting them ahead Hopkinsville Rockcastle or Wayne.
@ E. Jess and @ Collins are 2 very impressive wins. You guys tend to forget that Spencer was top 10 preseason and loss to Bardstown everyone forgot about them.
You want to give a powerhouse a huge win over a 1-5 name school as their best instate win then you should look at spencer and John Harden. Both of these 2 schools could be hosting state semi's. Other teams are losing while then win so IMO they keep moving up.
Tommy2tone Wrote:@ E. Jess and @ Collins are 2 very impressive wins. You guys tend to forget that Spencer was top 10 preseason and loss to Bardstown everyone forgot about them.
You want to give a powerhouse a huge win over a 1-5 name school as their best instate win then you should look at spencer and John Harden. Both of these 2 schools could be hosting state semi's. Other teams are losing while then win so IMO they keep moving up.

East Jess and Collins are not impressive. Districts 3,4,5, are the weakest in 4A. Im not knocking you for playing weak teams, but what I am saying is how your beating these weak teams is the issue. You cant beat Taylorsville Elementry by a touchdown and call it an impressive win. Like I said before they should be in the top ten. just not done nothing to be a top 5 team.
Ok, that's your opion but I wouldn't bet the ranch that 3 and 4 will be weak come post season. More quality teams in region 2 than any. Might not have the top teams but more quality and very evenly matched. I think there are some polls that have 4 of them in top 10. Region 1 has 3 of them.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Ok, that's your opion but I wouldn't bet the ranch that 3 and 4 will be weak come post season. More quality teams in region 2 than any. Might not have the top teams but more quality and very evenly matched. I think there are some polls that have 4 of them in top 10. Region 1 has 3 of them.

District 3, and 4 are evenly matched yes, quality not so much. you still havent gave me a reason why they should be #4 other then they have won games. There are 7 teams that have the same amount of wins or more. What makes spencer better then those teams.