Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville vs Fairview Oct. 7th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will the Paintsville Improve to 9-0 or will Fairview disrupt the Tigers record!
Goina be ugly
Paintsville - 48

Fairview - 7
Will Fairview even have enough kids to play this game?
Paintsville in a landslide Confusedinglepar

Paintsville 56
Fairview 06
Fairview is down to somewhere around 17 kids , I would say it's getting to the point where it's just not safe for some of the kids to be playing that are
Paintsvul.
Tigers by 32.
Paintsville by 40...
Running clock....
Improve to 8-0 My bad! Just realized my fingers hit the 9! Getting a little ahead of myself!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Fairview is down to somewhere around 17 kids , I would say it's getting to the point where it's just not safe for some of the kids to be playing that are

Hate to hear they are down that many kids! I knew they had taken a lot of injuries!
Paintsville with a running clock. Only chance Fairview has to score is in the second half against the Tiger backups.
Trainwreck
Paintsville- 56
Fairview- 0
Paintsville's opponents results as of 10/4.

W - Sheldon Clark: 1-5
W - Frankfort: 2-4
W - Pikeville: 5-2
W - Ridgeview, VA.: 1-5
W - Williamsburg: 2-4
W - Bourbon County: 2-4
W - Pike County Central: 3-3
Fairview: 3-3
Raceland: 7-0
Shelby Valley: 2-4
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Paintsville's opponents results as of 10/4.

And?....
Word is that after the game both staffs are going to compare recruiting cards.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Word is that after the game both staffs are going to compare recruiting cards.

Ashland fans have no room to talk about transfers. Go cry somewhere else.
Redneck Wrote:Ashland fans have no room to talk about transfers. Go cry somewhere else.

True we've had our share of transfers in the past but at no time in our history have we had around 20 players on our roster from other school systems.The truth is you all cant win with your own players and have to result to bringing in players from other systems. How's next years crop looking?
Tomcat Pride Wrote:True we've had our share of transfers in the past but at no time in our history have we had around 20 players on our roster from other school systems.The truth is you all cant win with your own players and have to result to bringing in players from other systems. How's next years crop looking?

I have zero respect for Ashland after this year, they took a kid who started at spring valley went to Fairview then to Ashland then back to spring valley and was rulled ineligible by West Virginia high school athlectic association then moves back to Ashland only to be rulled eligible . Shady as heck that a kid is flunking at spring valley how is he passing at Ashland a week later . So go take your transfer bs somewhere else Ashland is the new Fairview
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Word is that after the game both staffs are going to compare recruiting cards.

Raceland does not have any kids that play varsity that has not gone to Raceland their entire high school career. Your still butt hurt over paying Raceland to play and getting your $ss kicked by a little 1A school so this is all you got it has to be transfers lol you might wanna do your homework first kitty cat
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Raceland does not have any kids that play varsity that has not gone to Raceland their entire high school career. Your still butt hurt over paying Raceland to play and getting your $ss kicked by a little 1A school so this is all you got it has to be transfers lol you might wanna do your homework first kitty cat
You're a nut alright. I didn't say a thing about Raceland. I was talking about Paintsville and Fairview since this is a Paintville and Fairview thread.
Well I guess the Tomcats need to send their starting QB back to Paintsville since he was brought up in that system.
I hear Fairview got a couple kids healthy they are up to 21 now .

Paintsville 50
Fairview 0
Never fails, a program starts to have success and other programs begin to cry that they're disingenuine.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:You're a nut alright. I didn't say a thing about Raceland. I was talking about Paintsville and Fairview since this is a Paintville and Fairview thread.

Hating on Paintsville? Do we play Ashland? Wow! Guess it is a slow year for Tomcat fans! "Didn't say anything about Raceland" lol. Didn't seem to want any part of that battle! Seems Nut had it covered! You would think you would be more focused on our Black and Gold counter part standing in your path shortly!!
Even if players transfered to Paintsville so what? They are in the same county so I don't see why it is a big deal. Like Blue Bird said I really don't see why an Ashland fan would care anyway because they don't play. If these transfers are as good as are being made out to be then Ashland should be thankful that they left because JC crush them even worse than they already will if those players stayed. With that said, this game will be ugly and hopefully everyone comes out healthy.

Paintsville 49
Fairview 0
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Paintsville's opponents results as of 10/4.

Redneck Wrote:And?....

Just showing the opponents W/L record.... nothing more, nothing less.

Said the pot to the kettle
Pages: 1 2