Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central and JBS 2-05-07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who's going to win.
JBS by 9.
jb by 7
Depends, if JBS plays team ball like they did against Jackson City, JBS by 15+. If JBS does NOT play teamball, I'll take JBS in a CLOSE one.
Perry Central 67
JBS 46
jbs by 18 at least. i think they will probably win by more but u just never know. hopefully they will have a good game and play team ball. good luck to both teams, but i'm rootin for jbs.
PCC by 8
Pcc By 15, Noone On Jbs Cant Stop Kelly They Are All To Weak And Kelly Is To Strong On The Inside Kelly Gets 25 And Bailey With 18.the Commodores Win By 15!!!
jbs by 13, if they play team ball
I really dont care....lol I dont like either team...but guessing I will take JBS by 5.
Not sure where the game is played at. Home will make a difference. I'll gamble and say PCC by 7
I think its play at the Nutt (Jbs)
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I really dont care....lol I dont like either team...but guessing I will take JBS by 5.

:thatsfunn
JBS by atleast 10
jbs by 20 plus, they dont have anyone to stop kelly? how about garrison collins...measuring in at about six feet nine inches...kelly's lucky to be six one....stacy cant gaurd stepp or cox...
Larry Bird Wrote:jbs by 20 plus, they dont have anyone to stop kelly? how about garrison collins...measuring in at about six feet nine inches...kelly's lucky to be six one....stacy cant gaurd stepp or cox...

i would have to agree with this. collin's has been getting in some great defense lately, as has short. as long as jbs is playing what's considered their team ball, they'll do great.
Where is this game played & what time ?
If JBS plays well then i'll take them by 15+.....if they don't then they will still win by around 10
After careful reconsideration of my earlier prediction I will make the following changes. If JBS plays team ball and is hitting PCC by 6. If JBS goes back to Stepp ball I'll say PCC by 29:yes:
Um...where is it at ?
It is at JBS I believe
Larry Bird Wrote:stacy cant gaurd stepp or cox...

omg dude u got to be kidding me...Stacy is one of the best defenders in the 14th and you will see this whoever he guards
Jbs
JOBAKKA Wrote:After careful reconsideration of my earlier prediction I will make the following changes. If JBS plays team ball and is hitting PCC by 6. If JBS goes back to Stepp ball I'll say PCC by 29:yes:

I hope this game stays close but i don't see it happening... JBS by 10+ regardless of how they play...
JBS by 7!
Larry Bird Wrote:jbs by 20 plus, they dont have anyone to stop kelly? how about garrison collins...measuring in at about six feet nine inches...kelly's lucky to be six one....stacy cant gaurd stepp or cox...
Stepp is lucky to be 6'1
Jbs
I'm gonna go with JBS on this one, even though i would much rather see Perry win!
Perry by as much as Big Al wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this one is hard, coz i dont want any team to win,lol,but i guess i'll go with the better team here,JBS by 15+
Pages: 1 2