Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville Vs. Bardstown(02/02)9:30p.m.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins???
I'm gonna go with Paintsville. Bardstown isn't a very good shootin team, but Paintsville will have to step it up in the reboundin dept. though, Elliott County killed them with off. rebs. Look for another big night out of Slone and Ferguson and for Grimm to get out of his slump.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!
I would have to go with the Tigers! They didn't play great for most of the game against Elliott and IMO Elliott is a much better team than Bardstown. And I don't think that the Tigers will have two bad games in a row, so I look for much better play out of them tomorrow. If Grimm can do better and Landon play more consistent and the whole team hit the boards better then they should cruise by Bardstown. But they better be ready. You can't slack or take any team lightly in a tourney!
Landon had a very quite 21 points tonight.
Redneck Wrote:Landon had a very quite 21 points tonight.

Thats the truth. It seemed like he couldnt get in a groove, but he made some hustle plays and made the free throws when they counted.
Paintsville by 15
Should be a good game. Defending All "A" Champs vs. a very hot Paintsville team. I'll take the Tigers by 3.

PHS-62
BHS-59
Tigers by 10.
Tigers!
Paintsville
Paintsville by 22, Bardstown can't take care of the ball.
Well the Tigers will have to play a very tight zone defense IMO. Bardstown can't shoot from the outside at all. Very quick and atheletic team. If Paintsville doesnt rebound it will be a long night underneath. I think the tigers will win this one tho. 68/59
Paintsville by 12.
The Paintsville Tigers will win this one... hopefully!
Paintsville didn't have a bad game against Ellliott Co. EC out played the Tigers for all but the last three minutes of the game. Give some credit to a team for really out playing and out hustling the Tigers. P-ville shot an incredible 48% in the 2nd half. This game was won at the foul line.
Best player on the flor was Johnathan Ferguson last night. It seemed his team mates sort of froze him out the 2nd quarter.
Paintsville by 11.
The Governor Wrote:Paintsville by 22, Bardstown can't take care of the ball.
Must have taken quite good care of it! Have a nice day.
Go Paintsville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!