Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan-84 Jackson City-51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
JBS played the best team ball of the year, everyone was involved, starting Hall over Childers, Stepp has around 10-12 assists, Cox hit 5 or 6 three's, Collins had alot of good post up moves, they went 20-26 in the first half, leading 59-26, they could have beat any team in the region tonight, and if they keep playing like they did tonight, they will be very hard to beat, and I know im a JBS fan, but thats the truth.
Final
Congrats JBS.....JBS will deff beat hard to beat if they play team ball but they thing is can Clark do that?????
JBS will deff be hard to beat if they play team ball but the thing is can Clark do that every game? especially if they are down he'll try to take over and force shots...is wat i meant***
Congrats JBS!
congrats JB
How was the JV game?
Was this at Jackson City?
It was at home.
June Buchanan should enjoy this win. I am looking forward to the next Hazard JBS game.. I hope they can play team ball against a good Blue & gold team...
any stats from the game?
It is only one game so don't get carried away. Jackson City is no Hazard and it was in PIppa Passes. Good win for JBS. They still need to get everyone on the same page before they can talk about beating Hazard. I don't see the Stepps letting Cox and Collins get any spotlight and that will destroy this team. Cox is the best player on the JBS team.
JOBAKKA Wrote:It is only one game so don't get carried away. Jackson City is no Hazard and it was in PIppa Passes. Good win for JBS. They still need to get everyone on the same page before they can talk about beating Hazard. I don't see the Stepps letting Cox and Collins get any spotlight and that will destroy this team. Cox is the best player on the JBS team.

Agree 100% .... But good win... W = W doesn't matter how bad you beat somebody as long as you get that win! Congrats.
JOBAKKA Wrote:It is only one game so don't get carried away. Jackson City is no Hazard and it was in PIppa Passes. Good win for JBS. They still need to get everyone on the same page before they can talk about beating Hazard. I don't see the Stepps letting Cox and Collins get any spotlight and that will destroy this team. Cox is the best player on the JBS team.
A win is a win... but you hazard fans can't get over it can you... this post isn't about hazard it's about JBS and Jackson City... not about hazard... you all beat JBS on a bad night for both teams... if JBS plays the way they did against Jackson City, hazard will fally by 20+... anyways good win JBS
If the post isnt about Hazard, then why did you say hazard will fally by 20+. What is a fally?
nolookpass Wrote:A win is a win... but you hazard fans can't get over it can you... this post isn't about hazard it's about JBS and Jackson City... not about hazard... you all beat JBS on a bad night for both teams... if JBS plays the way they did against Jackson City, hazard will fally by 20+... anyways good win JBS
I am not a Hazard fan!!! I was just using Hazard as a contender status and saying do not get to excited over beating Jackson City in the Stepp dome.Not a great accomplishment. It don't take much to get the JBS fans talking about their greatness again. JBS better fix thier internal problems first before declaring themselves Sweet Sixteen champs again.

:flame:
JOBAKKA Wrote:I am not a Hazard fan!!! I was just using Hazard as a contender status and saying do not get to excited over beating Jackson City in the Stepp dome.Not a great accomplishment. It don't take much to get the JBS fans talking about their greatness again. JBS better fix thier internal problems first before declaring themselves Sweet Sixteen champs again.

hahaha.....I doubt theyll make it to Sweet 16...lol:lmao:
Congrats JBS.
I do think that Brent Hall would be the best one on the JBS team, because he can jump up there and rebound and block everyone out. He is very strong. No one can handle him when he gets underneath the goal. He is not that good of a dribbler or a shooter from the outside but they need to realize that Brent Hall is the best player on Jbs not Tate Coz or Clint or Clark Stepp. The only reason they would have to be the best players on JBS is because they are some of the biggest ball hoggs ever. They dont pass the ball!
ballplayer08 Wrote:I do think that Brent Hall would be the best one on the JBS team, because he can jump up there and rebound and block everyone out. He is very strong. No one can handle him when he gets underneath the goal. He is not that good of a dribbler or a shooter from the outside but they need to realize that Brent Hall is the best player on Jbs not Tate Coz or Clint or Clark Stepp. The only reason they would have to be the best players on JBS is because they are some of the biggest ball hoggs ever. They dont pass the ball!

Brent is a good player but a blind man could tell you that he isnt the best on the team. Tate is by far the best on the team. You might want to go watch a couple of more of JBS games before you say stuff about them.
JOBAKKA Wrote:I am not a Hazard fan!!! I was just using Hazard as a contender status and saying do not get to excited over beating Jackson City in the Stepp dome.Not a great accomplishment. It don't take much to get the JBS fans talking about their greatness again. JBS better fix thier internal problems first before declaring themselves Sweet Sixteen champs again.

did anybody say anything about Sweet Sixteen champs let me look... no i dont see that anywhere i'll check on that though... it looked to me like they played as a team and they beat a good Jackson City team.. but nobody compares to hazard do they
:letsparty
Congrats JBS
nolookpass Wrote:A win is a win... but you hazard fans can't get over it can you... this post isn't about hazard it's about JBS and Jackson City... not about hazard... you all beat JBS on a bad night for both teams... if JBS plays the way they did against Jackson City, hazard will fally by 20+... anyways good win JBS
That is funny

We'll see about falling twenty plus. Hmmm...this will most likely be the same JBS that lost by 16(almost 20) to Hazard to NOT make it to the All A tournament. Hmm...u all better fix something before yall get whipped again before the state tournament....hahaha. anyways, good loss Jackson City, you gave them a good game.
Congrats you beat the school of the blind. All these All A Schools are a joke
Arbys Man Wrote:Congrats you beat the school of the blind. All these All A Schools are a joke

Don't bash teams like that. (Jackson City)
Arbys Man Wrote:Congrats you beat the school of the blind. All these All A Schools are a joke

Who the heck do you think you are??? A lot of 1A teams could beat the majority of the bigger teams in the state.....a school's size makes no difference as long as they have hardworking athletes who can win. FOR EXAMPLE!!!!---Bardstown, University Heights, Bishop Brossart, Hazard, Paintsville, Pikeville, JBS, Danville.....etc. The list is endless, not every 1a school is a joke man....in football, basketball, baseball or anything.
Scott County, Huntington, and Oak Hill are really 1A.
Arbys Man Wrote:Scott County, Huntington, and Oak Hill are really 1A.

Those teams alone should prove my point.
Arbys Man Wrote:Scott County, Huntington, and Oak Hill are really 1A.
Are you kidding? Scott Co is huge. Huntington is not in Ky and neither is Oak Hill.
Pages: 1 2