Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County (2-3) Vs Casey County (5-0)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big District Game! Can Bell stop the passing game of Casey and can Casey stop Bell's ground game?
Casey wins.......... 28-14
Bell by 1
Bell County 35-14
If Bell loses this one there is no magic left on Log Mountain
If Casey is gonna beat bell, then this seems like the year to do it. Bell 20 Casey 14
E's Army Wrote:If Bell loses this one there is no magic left on Log Mountain

Except we are playing at CaseyConfusedhh:
hard to pick em this year don't know if they will show up or not Bobcats by 1
We will kick them like the past 3 years..
They have played no one
I can't believe I'm thinking this way but Casey County is playing good ball and they are airing the ball out....And a team that pass is my kind of team, sorry bell county. :yikes:

Casey County 35
Bell County 21
Casey county 28-21
Bell 32
Casey 12
Bell 21-7
casey 28 bell 21
Casey 35
Bell 28
Who has Casey beaten?
Well who has Bell County Beat? Middlesboro which has won 1 game and Pike County Central which is 3-2? Seems to me that the Bobcat fan base is a little nervous and you should be. You may come down and beat Casey but I can tell you one thing this is not the Casey teams of old. They have some play makers and a good QB in Hayes and a speedster in Miller. The line is big and strong and experienced. And if I read it correctly they are the #1 team in the state in passing. So go ahead and bet against Casey but do not be surprised if the Bobcats leave Liberty with there tails tucked between there legs! But surely not! :dontthink
Casey CO by 6
Neither of these teams have played a real tough schedule. Bell's hardest part is ahead of them besides Wayne County. Casey has won all of their games and Bell has struggled. With close wins against a terrible Mboro team and Pike Cent. Still some pride on Log Mountain but not much coaching.

I am going

Casey 28
Bell 21
Not really a fan of ether school, so i have a non bias opinion on this game. Casey is 5-0 but opponents are a combined 6-22 and none of them have a winning record. Bell is 2-3 with opponents record of 16-12. If both teams flipped schedules i believe Bell would 5-0 and casey might be 1-4. Bell is down but not completely helpless. I think they will still finish 2nd in the district.
I expected Casey to be Ballard by much more than they did, so I'm not a little bit hesitant to say that they've arrived this year. But, at the same time, Bell hasn't really had the best of results this year.

I honestly don't really know what to pick in this one. But, I think there could be a big chance that whomever wins, wins pretty big.
Rommel Wrote:Neither of these teams have played a real tough schedule. Bell's hardest part is ahead of them besides Wayne County. Casey has won all of their games and Bell has struggled. With close wins against a terrible Mboro team and Pike Cent. Still some pride on Log Mountain but not much coaching.

I am going

Casey 28
Bell 21

Mercer is favorite to win there district, and Whitley County has a really good chance at winning theirs.
Bell 33 Casey 20
How many times has Casey beat Bell? Bell has play a better schedule and 2. Tradition. same thing as Knott Breathitt last week. Bell wins
Casey Co. moves to 6-0
Is this a topic on high school. I can't believe that is has become a conversation piece. I have to be honest, it could be a toss up though. Bell has at least played some quality teams. They hadn't beat anybody. Also Casey hasn't beat anybody. Every team at best is at the top 15 from the bottom ") in each District. They have two quality teams that are Corbin and Adair that will play their freshman. I think Bell will still win this game. But it would be something else to hear that Casey had beat them. Confusedhh:
It is a sad year for Bobcat fans and really isn't the boys fault they have been put in the situation. Still truth is the truth. I don't see a possible way Bell can beat Casey. It is the worst prepared staff in decades. I don't know if we have ever had a staff so easy to read. Is it the lack of preparation? I'm noticing there isn't much going on outside of practice on the field. Is it that the leader doesn't care about wins as we are use to for decades? Either way the team can be read like a book. The offense has turned elementary. I've seen more complicated schemes in middle school and beneath. We may beat Jackson but other than that I don't see any sure wins. I expect county leadership doesn't care or we wouldn't be in this record breaking season as one of the worst in decades even in an election year.
Bobcat4years Wrote:We will kick them like the past 3 years..

You can kick rocks.
GoldenSpirit Wrote:Is this a topic on high school. I can't believe that is has become a conversation piece. I have to be honest, it could be a toss up though. Bell has at least played some quality teams. They hadn't beat anybody. Also Casey hasn't beat anybody. Every team at best is at the top 15 from the bottom ") in each District. They have two quality teams that are Corbin and Adair that will play their freshman. I think Bell will still win this game. But it would be something else to hear that Casey had beat them. Confusedhh:

Casey had beaten Adair 2 years in a row into a self imploded season last year, half the starters either quit or sitting. Now almost all are back. Soooo, if Adair is this powerhouse (with their usual "ultra tough" season schedule) then Casey has knocked those guys off 2 out of 3 years. They beat Lincoln who had lost all their games, but only by 6 points or less. Either way, Bell isn't a gimme win for anyone, tradition, size, and usually having more numbers than Casey, as almost all teams that play Casey. I guess we'll see. But I do hope Corbin will play their freshman team against Casey. Can someone put that as a deal, in writing...Corbin can definitely play with near anyone in 3A (except Belfry), so bring those freshman on and give those upper classmen an NFL game 16, already made the playoffs, type rest...Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2