Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Class 5A Rankings 9/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 Bowling Green
2 Christian Co
2 South Oldham
4 Greenwood
5 Covington Cath
6 Fern Creek
7 North Bullit
8 Pulaski Co
9 Southwestern
10 Owensboro

What's your thoughts?
Amazing how week the east is.
E's Army Wrote:Amazing how week the east is.

Yeah, Belfry, Johnson Central, Pikeville, Paintsville, Corbin, all with great chances to win championships. I'd say that's pretty weak. You and ADICKTED Puurple can go screw yourselves.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Yeah, Belfry, Johnson Central, Pikeville, Paintsville, Corbin, all with great chances to win championships. I'd say that's pretty weak. You and ADICKTED Puurple can go screw yourselves.

Easy Warrior. But I agree Purple has always been ADICKTED.
Uh, excuse me Einsteins, I think they were referring to 5A only.
bac2369 Wrote:1 Bowling Green
2 Christian Co
2 South Oldham
4 Greenwood
5 Covington Cath
6 Fern Creek
7 North Bullit
8 Pulaski Co
9 Southwestern
10 Owensboro

What's your thoughts?

Will my Colonels get a vote if they win this week?
E's Army Wrote:Amazing how week the east is.

week?
Southwestern seems to be ranked low. Pulaski beat Madison Southern by 14. Madison Southern struggled to beat garrard and Lincoln but still played PC within 2 td's. Southwestern led Corbin for much of the game 8-6 until the end of the game two costly turnovers in inside their own 30 didn't help at the end. Played poorly and still could have beat a very good Danville team that a week later running clocked Boyle Co.

I enjoy looking at like opponents and although it can be deceiving at times it can, many times show how strong or weak a team is, for example #7 North Bullitt lost to Shelby County 48-23, Shelby lost to Garrard 41-31 and southwestern handled Garrard fairly easy.
Look at #2 South Oldham they beat Anderson by the same margin as Mercer and Boyle. Southwestern beat mercer and Boyle was running clocked by Danville. Danville beat southwestern 35-34 on a failed 2 point conversion for the win. So Danville and Southwestern appear to be evenly matched and Boyle seems to be a bit behind them, yet Boyle and South Oldham beat Anderson by the same margin.
Cov Catholic lost to Lex Catholic 21-20 then a week later Lex Catholic lost to Madison Central 27-14. Madison Central beat Knox Central 8-7 and Southwestern beat Knox central by 14.
These don't mean anything of course so take it for what it is but interesting to note that Southwestern has beat teams that compare to or have beat teams ranked #2, #5, and#7 and also shows the parity in 2-10
Pulaski and South Western should be above North Bullit
You can take 2-10 place them in a hat and draw out names. Nobody has stood out as a clear cut number 2.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Yeah, Belfry, Johnson Central, Pikeville, Paintsville, Corbin, all with great chances to win championships. I'd say that's pretty weak. You and ADICKTED Puurple can go screw yourselves.

I know it sucks when your team is having a bad year. Cheer up. There's always next year!
jim rome Wrote:Easy Warrior. But I agree Purple has always been ADICKTED.

I'll be honest with you, Jim. I wish I had thought of that name, when I signed up. I kinda like it. Adickted Purple...I am considering changing it. I could use it as an alter ego. I'll have to think on it.