Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clash of Champions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nia Jax defeats Alicia Fox inkickoff show match
Up first. Tag titles. New day © vs. Anderson/Gallows
New Day retain
Cruiserweight title is next. TJ Perkins © vs Brian Kendrick
TJ Perkins retains cruiserweight title then Brian Kendrick headbutts him and leaves the ring
Up next. Match 7 of best of 7 series between Sheamus and Cesaro. Locked at 3-3.
Match ends in a no contest once refs and docs stop it.
Sammi Zayn vs Jericho is next
Jericho wins with code breaker
Next. Divas title. Charlotte © vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley
Charlotte retains
Reigns defeats Rusev to win the US Title
Owens retains the title
This was a very solid show overall.

Some may agree or disagree with me, but I thought MOTN was Match 7 between Sheamus & Cesaro. That was easily the best match of their series. I wasn't crazy about the ending of the match, but at least it was something a little bit different and was done to actually continue this. I'm all for it.

I'd give Clash of Champions a solid B.
I'd agree, this show was very solid. MOTN for me was the ladies. I can easily see how this trio was part of PPV Main Events for NXT. It shows that a great wrestling match can be about wrestling, not just who can hit each other the hardest.

Hats off to Reigns and Rusev for a very good match. I had my doubts about how good these guys could work together, but they were very good.

Not as good as AJ & Ambrose in their PPV Championship match, but right up there, I thought that KO proved he deserves a run with the strap.
B+

I am getting tired of seeing the 'Medical' personnel getting involved in matches.

This is one of the worst gimmicks they have going right now. It seems like we are seeing this more and more. It almost feels like the WWE is using the 'medical' personnel like the UFC uses State Athletic Commission personnel.

I'll admit it.... I am such a New Day Mark.