Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: IYO Who makes up the top 10 in the 14th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you think makes up the top 10 in the 14th Region?

Here is what I think!

1.Perry County Central
2.Letcher County Central
3.Breathitt County
4.Leslie County
5.Powell County
6.Wolfe County
7.Owsley County
8.Estill County
9.Knott County Central
10.Jenkins
IMO Breathitt is ahead of Letcher. In fact they may even be ahead of PCC considering they did beat them.
1. Breathitt
2. PCC
3. LCC
4. Leslie
5. KCC
6. Hazard
7. Powell
8. Owsley
9. Estill
10. Wolfe
Shouldn't Leslie be above LCC after all they did beat them???
And they also lost to Powell.
PCC
Breathitt Co
Leslie Co
LCC
Powell Co
5-10 toss up
1. PCC
2. LCC
3. Breathitt
4. Leslie
5. Hazard
6. Owsley
7. Powell
8. Estill
9. Wolfe
10. Jenkins
LCC_Cougar Wrote:Who do you think makes up the top 10 in the 14th Region?

Here is what I think!

1.Perry County Central
2.Letcher County Central
3.Breathitt County
4.Leslie County
5.Powell County
6.Wolfe County
7.Owsley County
8.Estill County
9.Knott County Central
10.Jenkins

Why isn't Hazard ranked and how is Wolfe ahead of Owsley?
pickin'_n_grinnin Wrote:1. PCC
2. LCC
3. Breathitt
4. Leslie
5. Hazard
6. Owsley
7. Powell
8. Estill
9. Wolfe
10. Jenkins
Were is Knott? They have beat Jenkins, Powell, Owsley, and HAzard. Lost to Breathitt by 5 and PCC by 5. LCC has lost to Breathitt 3 times this year.
KCC could be ranked in there, but there record is 7-11. I will say this, they are a good ball team and have alot of talent.
pickin'_n_grinnin Wrote:KCC could be ranked in there, but there record is 7-11. I will say this, they are a good ball team and have alot of talent.
They may be 7-11 but go compare their schedual to the rest.
1. PCC
2. LCC
3. Breathitt
4. Leslie
5. Hazard
6. Owsley
7. Powell
8. Knott
9. Estill
10. Wolfe

IMO
the_small_one1024 Wrote:1. PCC
2. LCC
3. Breathitt
4. Leslie
5. Hazard
6. Owsley
7. Powell
8. Knott
9. Estill
10. Wolfe

IMO

With that top 10 there are a few things wrong imo....Knott has beat Powell and Owsley. So that should move KCC up to at least 6. Knott and Hazard have split 1 and 1 this year. SO the 5 and 6 spot when KCC is there could go either way. Breathitt needs to be ahead of LCC consdiering they have beat them 3 times this year. Breathitt also beat Perry so they should be number one.
1. PCC
2. Breathitt
3. LCC
4. Leslie
5. Hazard
6. Knott
7. Powell
8. Owsley
9. Estill
10. Wolfe
A Decent Lineman Wrote:1. PCC
2. Breathitt
3. LCC
4. Leslie
5. Hazard
6. Knott
7. Powell
8. Owsley
9. Estill
10. Wolfe

That one looks about right. Just switch LCC and Leslie and it would be the best one yet.
I did, and they should be playing good teams like that. I really can't understand how in the world they got put in the All "A" this year. (I know short a few in enrollment) Knott is a big school and a very talanted and dangerous team. You have to look at all of the records and consider how big the school enrollment is and how many girls they have to pick from. That's just my point of view!

Benchwarmer Wrote:They may be 7-11 but go compare their schedual to the rest.
pickin'_n_grinnin Wrote:I did, and they should be playing good teams like that. I really can't understand how in the world they got put in the All "A" this year. (I know short a few in enrollment) Knott is a big school and a very talanted and dangerous team. You have to look at all of the records and consider how big the school enrollment is and how many girls they have to pick from. That's just my point of view!
This will be their last year in the All A.
Benchwarmer Wrote:This will be their last year in the All A.

I know and I didn't mean for that to be rude by any means.
pickin'_n_grinnin Wrote:I know and I didn't mean for that to be rude by any means.
They went by last years enrollement. KCC had about 610 kids, not counting their fr. about 445. This year I believe they have about 690 kids.
imo pcc sould win but bcc has height in their favor letcher cc has had a time with bcc and imo needed to play perry this year but didn't why? kcc has two teams a alright team and a good team which one will show up the good team can play with any team in the 14th
Breathitt has some major height advantages over many teams.
letcher central in the top 5 with kcc, pcc hazard and brethitt county.