Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clinton County @ Lynn Camp 09/30/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Clinton County 3-3
1A Lynn Camp 5-1
Campers by 1. Should be a very competitive game.
Both teams have improved a bunch this year. This game will show which team is ready to step to the next level. Pulling for Campers. Think Coach Harris is. Great guy.
I think Campers win this one big. Seems like they are playing with a lot of confidence and beat a really good Jellico team Friday night. The Camp by 21
Lynn camp 42-25
Lynn Camp is on my radar right now...:worthy:neither team seem to want to play defense. I like picking 1A teams over the bigger teams always Confusedinglepar

Lynn Camp 49
Clinton County 44
Lynn Camps defense isn't that bad. It's a lot better than last year. There giving up a average of 23 points per game. They stopped Jellico Friday night with the game on the line with a minute to go in the game. They also did the same thing against McCreary with the game on the line. They also forced Perry Central to punt with a couple minutes to go before a fumble by Lynn Camp go Perry another chance. I'm not saying there a great defensive team but they are much improved than what they have been in the past. With that said I don't think this one will be close. Lynn Camps offense is rolling right now.
Lynn Camp 50 Clinton 28
InTheKnow816 Wrote:I think Campers win this one big. Seems like they are playing with a lot of confidence and beat a really good Jellico team Friday night. The Camp by 21

Really good?
Hoping the campers roll in this one and win a district game or two this year.
Campers need to add a little beef to their schedule next year.
Probably the worse schedule in the mountains.. Bring Mitchell back and get a real schedule..
Lynn Camp keeps it rolling 28-14
HCS Wrote:Really good?

Jellico does have a pretty good team. They are much improved with the new coach.
Not trying to take anything away from Mitchell but he never won a district title at Lynn Camp. He had one great year 2003 we he won the Region. People forget from 2004 until he left he was horrible. Let it go! Stop taking away from these kids hard work and let them enjoy some success. Lynn Camp has 1-5A team, 2-3Ateams, 1- 2A teams, they are doing what they need to, bringing life back to program. Mitchell's last five years he was 15-40 and 0-11 his last year. Know when it's time to walk away and let it go. Good luck to Cats hang your head hi and keep winning.
Coach Buckner has Jellico on the right path. They have improved a ton. This was a very solid win.