Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central @ East Carter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnson Central is 5-0 and 1-0 in District play.

East Carter is 1-4 and 0-1 in District play.

This will be JC's 3rd straight road game and 2nd straight on real grass.

I see JC's 1's taking care of business early and then getting the 2's & 3's some varsity reps.

JC and East Carter have only played one other time
2015: JC won 52-7.
JC dominates this game 52 - 0
This game won't be remotely close and JC can and will score as many as they want.

Johnson Central 63
East Carter 0
JC by 36.
Greenup Co just beat this team 44-3 so that should tell you how this game is going to go. Central should treat this one like a scrimmage. Try some new things and get some young kid's some valuable play time. I can't remember the last time East Carter has fielded a quality team.
Just plain ugly.
I feel bad for east. Jc needs to rest any players that need it. Jc jv should get good varsity reps.
Kind of feel like JC's JV could score 35 on East. This one is over early.

JC 49
EC 0
JC 41
East 8

JC could easily score 100 but why? JV plays this one
Johnson central 44-00
JC-JC-JC what's going happen when you guys haveto play (a) good team....Surely y'all could have play better competition this year....with that said :why:

Johnson Central 63
East Carter 03
64SUR Wrote:JC-JC-JC what's going happen when you guys haveto play (a) good team....Surely y'all could have play better competition this year....with that said :why:

Johnson Central 63
East Carter 03

East Carter is a district opponent 64SUR. Last time I checked, you can't opt out of those games and still be eligible for the playoffs. If you're not happy with our district alignment contact Julian Tackett at the KHSAA.
:please:
Has JC ever considered moving up a class, or would there be too much travel involved? I know Russell plays up a class to keep from having to travel so far for district games.
mightydog Wrote:Has JC ever considered moving up a class, or would there be too much travel involved? I know Russell plays up a class to keep from having to travel so far for district games.

We've been in 4A and 5A.... travel is worse for 5A. Or it was in that current alignment.
64SUR Wrote:JC-JC-JC what's going happen when you guys haveto play (a) good team....Surely y'all could have play better competition this year....with that said :why:

Johnson Central 63
East Carter 03

We can't help we have to play in a not-so-good district.

East Carter, Boyd County, Rowan County are weak.
Ashland and Greenup County are better, but still not that good either.
This one will get ugly fast JC big real big
Johnson Central - 54

East Carter - 13
Jc 93
ec 2
Agreed
Too bad this game wasn't moved to Thursday night. East Carter, you messed up on this one. If this game been on Thursday night, you guys would have got a massive crowd from JC.

A lot of people are in Paintsville for Apple Days and want to see their former HS team play as the consensus #1 team in Class 4A.

But since it's on Friday night, you won't even get close to the numbers of a normal JC crowd. Just off the top of my head, here are some of the booths associated with the JC school system...... and I know I will miss something.
JC Middle School has the blooming onion booth.
Cal Ripken has the fajita booth.
JC baseball has the Apple pie booth.
JC wrestling has the Philly steak booth.
JC cheerleaders have the taco in a bag booth.
JC band has the Grader Tater booth.

Not too mention all the Fire Dept.'s, churches and youth sports leagues that have booths who have family on JC's football team.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
As Ted DiBiase would say.... "Money Money Money Money......"

[Image: 2164228.large.jpg]
Johnson Central in a running clock, midway through the second quarter.
running clock early but JC JV will still be scoring.

JC 63
East Carter 0