Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox central 35 Russell County 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congrats Panthers good win. Still got to cut out the penalties.
Congrats to Panthers.
Sounds like Russell County was more competitive than they have been the last few years. How did the game play out?
wasn't much of a game Russell really struggled to move the ball
Lot closer score than I expected.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Final

Have The Lakers improved this much? I thought Knox Central would win by a lot more.
Lakers are a lot better this year.
lakers don't turn it over going in twice they may have won the game.,they have been competitive most every game this year,turnovers in the red zone have killed them.I think you tell them two hands on the ball in traffic or stay on the sideline.
knox fan Wrote:wasn't much of a game Russell really struggled to move the ball

Really ,Russell left 14 pts on the ground ,for like the 4 game this year,you sir must have been watching a different game tan I was listening to.
rc58 Wrote:lakers don't turn it over going in twice they may have won the game.,they have been competitive most every game this year,turnovers in the red zone have killed them.I think you tell them two hands on the ball in traffic or stay on the sideline.

I'm glad to hear they are improving. a few years ago it looked like they would be an annual powerhouse.
96.1 is the station the panthers play on tune in next time
they have improved but they only scored twice on offense the first score was a pick 6 and never did score again till the 4th quarter you must have been listening to the wrong game rc58
knox fan Wrote:96.1 is the station the panthers play on tune in next time

it's not like you can tell what's going on by listening.......Confusednicker:Confusednicker: