Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is Powell County's JV going down hill?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as they stand right now theyre record is 5-7 with wins coming on montgomery,lee co, cumberland,menifee, and owsley co.

They also have losses coming from OBI, lee co, estill 2 times, east carter, bath, and kcc

Was johnathon conley that much of a contribution to powells jv(currently injured with a broke nose) since he has been injured they are 3-4

They have 3 fantastic guards in crowe,brewer, and hawkins with also moore coming off the bench....this team should not be losing like this.....could any one tell me wat is wrong
uhh nuthing is wrong sportsfreak22 .. they are well coached and juss sometimes have their nites
i think they also have their nights....when they come with their "A" game not many 14th region jv teams could beat them
i have just heard news that jon conley of powell co did return today from his injury.....this will help powell co out alot
lets hope that conley can get back in the shape that he was in ... he's been sitting a while
powell jv is going through a rough time right now, when you loose games you think you are going to win, your morale will go down. this has been haunting powell's jv all season. conley will be one of the best players in the region in the next couple of years, as will the rest of the jv team. powell will get back on track. there is nothing wrong.