Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell @ Fleming County 9/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts?
Dang...Your moving on quickly
Devils better be able to put some points on the board in this game.
This game will decide the district
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:This game will decide the district

Should and could, but Fleming found out otherwise last year.
Russell wins if they can ball control. If they can run clock and keep the D off the field they win by 2 td. If not its a nail biter and anyones game.
Devils by 14.
As of right now I'm going with Russell but it could easily go the other way it really depends on who's ready to play
I think the Evils take what happened in the mud last year a little personal. I like their chances.
FBALL Wrote:I think the Evils take what happened in the mud last year a little personal. I like their chances.

That mud sure helped Fleming's passing attack! Lol
Just messing with you. I think it will be a great game to watch.
Russell 28-14
Russell - 35

Fleming County - 13
Russell 14

Fleming 7
Russell 28

Fleming County 21
Gonna be a tight one in the big flem.... Devils by 7
Devils 28
Fleming Co. 24
Fleming Co 28
Russell 14

Fleming Co is better than anyone is giving them credit for. The one thing that MAY trip Fleming up is the fact that this is a program game for them that they have been looking toward for years with their current team. This is a huge game for the Panthers and the biggest in Flemingsburg in a long time. For Russell it is another district game.
Russell 21
Fleming Co. 14
Russell by 2 TD's
Russell
The bad weather should give Russell the edge in a close game The big play last year was the 91 yard Interception return for a Fleming County TD and that gave them a 12-7 lead in 3rd quarter. If Russell runs with Conley or McKee at the 9 yard line and takes it in for a TD that would have put Russell up 14-6 instead of the 91 yard interception return for a TD. That was the killer last year as Fleming County went ahead and won and it was a rainy night. Tonight we have a QB Austin Smith that has really started throwing the ball well. In last two games he has thrown for 28 of 40 for 440 yards and 4 TDs and 1 Int. Fleming County has Josh Crump at QB and he has been there offense this year. Josh Crump has approx. 1500 yards out of 2000 yards in passing and rushing for Fleming County offense. If Russell's Big 'D' can stop Crump tonight in the Bad weather then Russell will win by 2 TD's. A good night to let Nick Conley run 20-25 times and gain over 100 yards. Russell by 2 TD's tonight at Fleming County.