Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Officials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
plantmanky Wrote:Didnt know so many people in Belfry hate me so much.

Maybe region should be moved. I think it may be in the best interest of the safety of the board members that will be attending...
proud44pirate Wrote:Guess your forgetting Bentleys TD called back by a BS holding call on the opposite side of the field wide receiver. He had several big runs called back for BS calls. They wanted to keep the game close so more teams don't drop out of the playoffs. It's about the money and the f'ing loser that runs it. Look at the small amount of teams in Belfrys region. 5 years ago they even had to have play in games in that region. Run away kids we don't want to play Belfry, just ask ***** cats down Ashland.

Well someone's menstrating this weekend.
I have a buddy that's living in Somerset Ky. I remember seeing a article wrote about the officials calling games. The northern middle school had certain zebras in there pocket. This was pretty wild. I've never had heard of anything like this. I guess anybody will do all most anything to win. No matter what level.
GoldenSpirit Wrote:I have a buddy that's living in Somerset Ky. I remember seeing a article wrote about the officials calling games. The northern middle school had certain zebras in there pocket. This was pretty wild. I've never had heard of anything like this. I guess anybody will do all most anything to win. No matter what level.

Feel free to post a link to that article. I've lived in Somerset for years and haven't even heard of an article of that fashion. I would like to see it. When I google it, the only things that pop up are about the Pulaski's not getting turf or Pulaski County going to three straight state championship games in 13, 14, & 15. Maybe you or your buddy can point me in the right direction.

As far as middle school, it's obvious you've never been to a game at Northern. Had very few big games called in their favor at home. Better off playing on the road for the most part.
Wildcat18 Wrote:Well someone's menstrating this weekend.

Confusednicker:
Your wife is. 😭
Wildcat18 Wrote:Feel free to post a link to that article. I've lived in Somerset for years and haven't even heard of an article of that fashion. I would like to see it. When I google it, the only things that pop up are about the Pulaski's not getting turf or Pulaski County going to three straight state championship games in 13, 14, & 15. Maybe you or your buddy can point me in the right direction.

As far as middle school, it's obvious you've never been to a game at Northern. Had very few big games called in their favor at home. Better off playing on the road for the most part.

This was a great game. But, I don't understand how Northern Pulaski gets away with manipulating the way they do. Kmsfa set the day/time of the game, but Northern is allowed to change days so their 7th graders don't have to play back 2 back. Northern was allowed to use the same officials for the game as they used as their home crew the entire season. I would be surprised if 1 or 2 were even legitimate officials. Know for sure some of the officials had direct ties to Northern and players. In past games had to have assigned officials by Kmsra. I guess Kmsfa allows Northern to play by a different set of rules then everyone else. This 1 that was found on here.
I'm sorry. That was found on a posting from a CORBIN-vs-NORTHERN. Not sure about the rest. I guess they are posted on some past posting.
Wildcat18 Wrote:Feel free to post a link to that article. I've lived in Somerset for years and haven't even heard of an article of that fashion. I would like to see it. When I google it, the only things that pop up are about the Pulaski's not getting turf or Pulaski County going to three straight state championship games in 13, 14, & 15. Maybe you or your buddy can point me in the right direction.

You are one of the people posting a lot on the topic. Seems you already know.:pondering:
GoldenSpirit Wrote:I have a buddy that's living in Somerset Ky. I remember seeing a article wrote about the officials calling games. The northern middle school had certain zebras in there pocket. This was pretty wild. I've never had heard of anything like this. I guess anybody will do all most anything to win. No matter what level.

That could be the dumbest and biggest lie I've ever saw on blue grass rivals! Northern wins on the road just as big as they do at home.As a matter of fact Norths only loss on the season was at home.Just because North probally kicked your teams a$$ don't mean the ref's had anything to do with it.
GoldenSpirit Wrote:This was a great game. But, I don't understand how Northern Pulaski gets away with manipulating the way they do. Kmsfa set the day/time of the game, but Northern is allowed to change days so their 7th graders don't have to play back 2 back. Northern was allowed to use the same officials for the game as they used as their home crew the entire season. I would be surprised if 1 or 2 were even legitimate officials. Know for sure some of the officials had direct ties to Northern and players. In past games had to have assigned officials by Kmsra. I guess Kmsfa allows Northern to play by a different set of rules then everyone else. This 1 that was found on here.

So your "article" was another opinionated BGR post. That makes sense now.

You do know that last season Northern "earned" home field and the KYMSFA made them move their home game at the last minute to Meece Middle correct? Why would Northern choose to play at Meece instead of at home? This season Northern earned the #1 seed in BOTH grades and have to travel 7 hours round trip to Belfry to play the regional. You're right, it sure looks like the association is in Northern's pocket.
proud44pirate Wrote:Your wife is. 😭

Ouch. That was clever. :thatsfunn
Last year the kymsfa made Northern move their 8th grade game to Meece because of a complaint Southern made saying they didn't feel safe playing at Northern.Southern players came to the Northern Whitley game and stood in the end zone yelling at players on the field.Some Northern parents got upset and started yelling back.Thats all that occurred but still Southern felt the need to file a complaint.Kymsfa told Northern when and where they were playing taking away their home field advantage.Really looks like Northern gets all the breaks huh.
Mustang Jax Wrote:Last year the kymsfa made Northern move their 8th grade game to Meece because of a complaint Southern made saying they didn't feel safe playing at Northern.Southern players came to the Northern Whitley game and stood in the end zone yelling at players on the field.Some Northern parents got upset and started yelling back.Thats all that occurred but still Southern felt the need to file a complaint.Kymsfa told Northern when and where they were playing taking away their home field advantage.Really looks like Northern gets all the breaks huh.

:popcorn:
Mustang Jax Wrote:That could be the dumbest and biggest lie I've ever saw on blue grass rivals! Northern wins on the road just as big as they do at home.As a matter of fact Norths only loss on the season was at home.Just because North probally kicked your teams a$$ don't mean the ref's had anything to do with it.
I'm sorry miss. I'm not here to play games or get wrapped in a silly rival between 2 schools. You can look for yourself if you're so smart. It's posted all over this forum. I don't really care. Oh, they hadn't traveled to S.C. to play my county. :Shaking:
Wait is the pissing contest over? ��
Mustang Jax Wrote:Last year the kymsfa made Northern move their 8th grade game to Meece because of a complaint Southern made saying they didn't feel safe playing at Northern.Southern players came to the Northern Whitley game and stood in the end zone yelling at players on the field.Some Northern parents got upset and started yelling back.Thats all that occurred but still Southern felt the need to file a complaint.Kymsfa told Northern when and where they were playing taking away their home field advantage.Really looks like Northern gets all the breaks huh.

For the record this is only half accurate.
First I agree with wildcat18, no county or Meece refs helping, they get better refs going out of town, BUT how come know mention of what Northern did to refs at that Whitley game that REALLY lead to the game being played at Meece, and to cause a lot of refs refusing to do Northern games. Oh that's right Southern won so who cares about last year news.
plantmanky Wrote:For the record this is only half accurate.

I'm sure your right,I may not know all the details but I get so sick of hearing that North had so much pull with the KYMSFA to have their game time and dates moved for their own benefit.
SWpride Wrote:First I agree with wildcat18, no county or Meece refs helping, they get better refs going out of town, BUT how come know mention of what Northern did to refs at that Whitley game that REALLY lead to the game being played at Meece, and to cause a lot of refs refusing to do Northern games. Oh that's right Southern won so who cares about last year news.

There is really nothing to mention other than those issues being blown completely out of proportion. What I saw was a coach who went to a ref to argue a call and the ref pulled off his shirt and threw up his hands preparing to fight. (I believe that ref was the son of another ref who was making all the questionable calls, but I may be wrong on that. A Southwestern guy reffing a Northern game will get you 90% of the time. It's just how it is here.) Coach doing coach things versus a ref not doing ref things. One thing you will see from Northern's staff is they will take up for their players in ANY circumstance. A lot of opinions & hearsay got that game moved. I'm assuming that's what you are referring to.
The Corbin v. Northern game was moved due to an action during the 8th grade game, that forced the KYMSFA to move venues for the 8th grade game. The 7th grade game could not be moved however because other teams were also playing at said venue. As far as officials, they are assigned per KYMSFA. I'm not saying it wasn't the same crew they used, but if so it was per KYMSFA protocol. Have played in Pulaski county several times, there are some bad officials (not all) but they are just bad from my recall, not cheaters.
Didn't you win the game at Whitley this year and it not even be close.But I remember last year at northern where you coach that your staff had to be put off the field cause the game was close so looks like you cry no matter where you are......
So let me get this straight, a bunch of grown ass men care who wins a game being played between 13 year old kids?? They care enough to risk losing license, respect, and money? I just dont see it. What do grown men gain from cheating your son? Ever think the training and work they put into officiating gives them the most educated opinion on whats to be called or not? Not your crazy understanding of the rule book? About 7/10 things yelled out of coaches and ecspecially fans mouths are wrong.

I see all kinds of examples of complaining about tds being called back on long runs. With no explanation as to what they did wrong. Only that it had to be cheating. You do know the reason the kid got the long run was probably bc of a hold that broke him. And do you think the flag comes after the td? That flag is down long before its apparent it will be a td. The offical has no idea whats going to happen after the flag.

as great as little johnny is, and at this level everyones little johnny is an allstar to someone. That still dont mean everytime he loses someone cheated him. How about teaching him how to lose with class as well as win with it? Teach him he wont always get the job, or the win. Life isnt always fair. But you gotta play through it.

And for those who always complain about the job they do: its better the light a candle then curse the dark.
So do something about it. Khsaa def is in need of new officals.
Pages: 1 2