Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sammy Sosa what a butthead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was listening to ESPN radio today and they were talking about the great Sammy Sosa.

Seems when he arrived in Baltimore for his physical the club was nice enough to send the trainer to pick him up at the airport. But for Sammy that just wouldn't do. Seems Sammy refused to ride in the trainers pickup and wouldn't leave the airport for the physical until the club sent a limo.

And yes they gave in and Sammy got his limo about 1 hour latter.

And people wonder why the cubs decided to trade him.

What a jerk.
I cant belive this. What a self-centered conceited cork in bat usein piece of bolagna
I know what you mean there Hurley just tell us how you feel the next time.
I never did like him and I especially didn't think much of him after the corked bat deal and now I think even less of him. I agree CD what a jerk!
what happened to this guy...from the magical season of 98 to the corked bat and now to this incident, seriously this guy was so popular at one point, now hes a backlash in chicago society
I'm a huge cubs fan...and i loved sosa...but now i can really see how he is
i didnt think hed be like this...but i guess i was wrong
Just shows what money and fame does but then again someone's true colors will always shine through at one time or another.
you got that right CD!
yeah I use to like Sosa now he is my least favorite in the MLB. He probably used roids too.
Probably JS??
I've always disliked Sosa, and everyone else who cheated the game.
totally agree with u guys..he let the fame and money overtake him, once he wasnt the big man in chicago than there went his ego and pride and thus his performance
Never have liked Sosa. He needs to walk out of the MLB just like he did his teammates in Chicago. :roll:
haha
well he needs to keep playnig as long a he can but i think that is just going to get him more enemies in stead of fans
im tryin to figure out who u are D30...u go to pikeville and are on the baseball team...hmmmm
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:im tryin to figure out who u are D30...u go to pikeville and are on the baseball team...hmmmm

You might want to stay in line of rules #:

2. Don't attempt to reveal another member's real identity without their permission!

11. No Discussions of anyones personal life

You are borderline on both of these rules. Leave it off the forums. Take it to the PM's.
my bad man i forgot about that, but i dont think i was revealing ne thing, just a little joke, wont happen again
haha dont worry about it VW
if you really wanna know who it is just PM me and i might tell ya lol
but back to Sosa
Why..WHy...Why?
hes turned evil lol
hes just another egotistical selfish brat
Hope he has a terrible season this year.
Yea seriously.... All the money and fame has went to his head, i guess they think that they're better than everyone when all of that goes to your head
That's how they act anyway.
well the thing is that hes rich and famous back in the domican republic, so i think he could care less wut ne one thinks of him here in this country
Yes but he'll take the money and run.
isnt that wut every athlete does..lol
""? Is it wut every athlete does?
take money and run bgrbabe
Where do you want me to take it?
stick it in ur mouth
haha
GO BGRBABE
did ne one hear about how sammy got kicked out of a spring training thing?
Pages: 1 2