Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top players in the 15th region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rank the top players in the 15th.
Then rank the top players in each district.
57th
58th
59th
60th
57th:
1: Hope lafferty
2: Ali May
3Tongueresley Chirico
58th:
1:Megan Frazier
2:Jenna Jarvis
3:taylor Berger
59th:
1:Leslie Stewart
2:Savannah Nunemaker
3:Cassidi Wright
60th:
1:Olliena Hairston
2:Kaliee Rash
3:Kendra Spaulding
58th district
1). Jana Jarvis
2) Taylor Berger
3). Megan Turner

Both Taylor and Megan are great players but until one of these other girls wins 58th district tournament MVP, JANA Jarvis is the number one player in the district.
60th: When talking about the 60th, no question the Rash girl from Belfry would be my #1. Just a sophomore this year and probably already the best shooter in the region. Belfry returns almost everyone back this year, so be watching the Pirates make a potential run in early March.
You are right and they still don't have any seniors so they will only get better
Blackcatdad Wrote:58th district
1). Jana Jarvis
2) Taylor Berger
3). Megan Turner

Both Taylor and Megan are great players but until one of these other girls wins 58th district tournament MVP, JANA Jarvis is the number one player in the district.

Megan Frazier is definitely better than Berger and Turner IMO...its probably be a tie between those for 3rd
Offensive
1.) Kaylee Rash
2.) Oleina Hairston (if consistent)
3.) Cassidy Mullins
4.) Danielle Prater
5.) Kaitlyn Keathley

Defensive
1.) Hailey Boyd
2.) Cassidy Mullins
3.) Lexi Newsome
4.) Kaitlyn Keathley (2-4 interchangeable)
5.) pick one

Based on improvement from last year to summer to scrimmages
pikechamp001 Wrote:60th: When talking about the 60th, no question the Rash girl from Belfry would be my #1. Just a sophomore this year and probably already the best shooter in the region. Belfry returns almost everyone back this year, so be watching the Pirates make a potential run in early March.
She's a great shooter but has to learn to create off the dribble & to use her right hand. Getting out on her shot & taking away her left will get it done.
Not to sound like a big homer, but SV's JV girls are better than most of these listed...where is your all's love for the DYNASTY that is Shelby Valley?:1:
Lleyton21 Wrote:Not to sound like a big homer, but SV's JV girls are better than most of these listed...where is your all's love for the DYNASTY that is Shelby Valley?:1:

I agree, Shelby Valley has so much talent its crazy, I honesty don’t see why they couldn’t when region for the next few years.
realdealuk23 Wrote:57th:
1: Hope lafferty
2: Ali May
3Tongueresley Chirico
58th:
1:Megan Frazier
2:Jenna Jarvis
3:taylor Berger
59th:
1:Leslie Stewart
2:Savannah Nunemaker
3:Cassidi Wright
60th:
1:Olliena Hairston
2:Kaliee Rash
3:Kendra Spaulding

59th must be weaker than expected...Wright wouldn't be my pick
Did I see the stats right for Shelby Valley? A 7th grader starts and goes 3 for 17 from the field.. Don't sound like Rodney Rowe to me.