Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How do you contact a Moderator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you contact a Moderator on this forum? I don't seem to be having any luck finding anything. I clicked on "Contact" and different things but I still haven't gotten anywhere. Thanks.
You can find staff members by visiting the forum page at this link. Staff names will be bolded in the large list of names. To contact from the link, you will have to click the staff member's name and proceed by clicking "send a private message to 'staff name'"

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/index.php?

Also, in the forums, underneath each staff username there will be a staff title such as moderator, super moderator, or administrator. You should be able to see mine just to the left of this post.

If you spot a staff member in the forums, you just have to click their name and a small pop up will appear. Just pick "send a private message to 'staff name'" to continue.
Thank You Tomcat for not making me waste 5 minutes of my life typing all of that, lol!