Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: US- Iran Tensions Could Trigger War
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Surprised nobody's mentioned this:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070131/ap_o...war_clouds

They're pretty much pushing us til we swing back.......
you know, im sure its more complicated than to just drop a nuclear bomb and wipe out iraq, iran and afghanistan......I mean really, what purpose do they serve anyways but to kill innocent people? What good does any of those countries serve? NOTHING, but I swear I couldnt run this country, because we'd be short three countries at the UN Christmas bash.
your right Fritz, no doubting you there brother, but we need to swing and knock them the f--- out.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:your right Fritz, no doubting you there brother, but we need to swing and knock them the f--- out.

We need to grow a pair and stand up for ourselves.
We shouldn't be in Iraq in the first place ... get our troops out and this would not be happening! Almost anyone who gave some thought to the Iraq War before its beginning knew that chaos would follow. However, this administration continues to fail miserably with their international policy.
Cats Fan Wrote:We shouldn't be in Iraq in the first place ... get our troops out and this would not be happening! Almost anyone who gave some thought to the Iraq War before its beginning knew that chaos would follow. However, this administration continues to fail miserably with their international policy.

Everybody knows that, but it's irrelevant to this discussion.
BFritz Wrote:Everybody knows that, but it's irrelevant to this discussion.

Stating how we got into the situation and suggesting a solution to the problem is not irrelevant.
First, we should be in Iraq. Second, I don't even know why we have nuclear bombs because we will NEVER drop one again -- too much collateral damage. I believe that the we are almost to our breaking point with Iran. But I also believe that many other countries agree (see UN sanctions) and for that reason, I expect the UN to head some type of action against them.

Then again, the UN is worthless so it might just be a group of powerful countries going against them.
Beef Wrote:First, we should be in Iraq. Second, I don't even know why we have nuclear bombs because we will NEVER drop one again -- too much collateral damage. I believe that the we are almost to our breaking point with Iran. But I also believe that many other countries agree (see UN sanctions) and for that reason, I expect the UN to head some type of action against them.

Then again, the UN is worthless so it might just be a group of powerful countries going against them.

I don't think we will drop one again, even if one is fired on us (it would be intercepted before it got near us). If they fired a few at us, maybe we would. The whole reason for us having nukes is so other people don't take us lightly and do whatever they want to us..........
I'm serouisally looking to see the declaration of WW3 sometime in the future.
Iran should have been the first!