Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Class A Rankings 9/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How r the other othe top ten schools looking in regaurds to being healthy? I know Fairview is, supposedly, only dressing 19 this week. Injuries have depleted a "shake up" team. They will be lucky to get through their next 3 or 4 games without more injuries. Alot of young and inexperienced kids having no choice but to be thrown into the fire right now in Westwood. Hate that these kids qnd coaches are facing the ramifications for the last staff's mistakes.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:How r the other othe top ten schools looking in regaurds to being healthy? I know Fairview is, supposedly, only dressing 19 this week. Injuries have depleted a "shake up" team. They will be lucky to get through their next 3 or 4 games without more injuries. Alot of young and inexperienced kids having no choice but to be thrown into the fire right now in Westwood. Hate that these kids qnd coaches are facing the ramifications for the last staff's mistakes.

As of hazard I think right now a few minor dings but one of the starting tackles has been out before the season started with a knee injury...
What about the combs kid?
And is there an Olinger on the bulldog roster seems like there was for 20 years lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:What about the combs kid?

Combs played his first game last week... He is a big addiction especially adding him before the Pikeville game.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:And is there an Olinger on the bulldog roster seems like there was for 20 years lol

I don't know... I'm not sure when there will be another one... But maybe some others can answer that one..
I know Tyler was their my sr year. Great guy and an incredible athelete.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I know Tyler was their my sr year. Great guy and an incredible athelete.

What year you graduate? Hazard hasn't had s tough running QB since him. But the Whitaker was to shabby.. That's of talent on that 2008 team.. If the tightend Meehan doesn't go to LCA I think Hazard beats Beechwood.
Pages: 1 2 3