Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville 63 Florida State 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bobby Petrino is truly an elite college football coach, having great success at 3 schools (Louisville, Arkansas, WKU and now back at Louisville again) UK has been one of the weakest power 5 football programs year in year out and we had Mr Petrino wanting to take on the HUGE challenge of building a winning program in Lexington, but because he made some mistakes in his personal life and might not be the most loveable guy we were unwilling to give him a 2nd chance in a country that believes that everyone deserves a 2nd chance in life. Now Louisville is a top 5 team with a top 5 Heisman candidate and the Ky program is near an all time low. Papa Johns Stadium is a mad house with enthusiasm and excitement and Commonwealth Stadium is a stadium filled with embarrassment. The one chance we had to hire a truly great coach Mitch Barnhardt goes out and hires an untested, unproven guy that is falling flat on his face and is going to cost Uk another Huge buyout???
The University of scandaL can keep him.

#L1C4
#LYeah
#GetTheLUp
If UK can hold Louisville under 100 points I consider it a moral victory for UK. Lamar Jackson is the real deal.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The University of scandaL can keep him.

#L1C4
#LYeah
#GetTheLUp
Lamar Jackson will prob play the 1st half only against Ky this year on his way to NY for the Heisman show! Keep those pictures of Petrino handy and pass em around to all your friends and enjoy the game......
Pulp Fiction Wrote:[Image: Jessica-Dorrell-Bobby-Petrino-Girl-Motor...=570%2C358]

[Image: 17j6mxxj58imijpg.jpg]

This is much better than Stoops and his affair....

[Image: stoops-snarl-msu.jpg][Image: Loser-Red-Stamp-Picture.jpg]
That was a straight up butt whopping. Petrino has them rolling while UK gives up 42 to New Mexico State. As for the Petrino thing I find it funny that we can hire a basketball coach that had everything prior to UK vacated but when it comes to a football coach fans are all high and mighty. Save the it wasn't his fault speech, I could really care less because he wins, just like Petrino does. And in the end, that's all that matters.