Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Jessamine 21 Clay County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Disappointing loss for my tigers tonight. I had us being able to pick up the win here.
Dang...:igiveup: I really didn't they would win but I was hoping for the clay county faithful :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Dang...:igiveup: I really didn't they would win but I was hoping for the clay county faithful :popcorn:

It was one of the games we won last year. Tough times in Tiger town.
Very rough week and emotional times for the Tigers. I had this as a win and was wrong, but with the week the kids have had, I won't be complaining.
walterwhite Wrote:Very rough week and emotional times for the Tigers. I had this as a win and was wrong, but with the week the kids have had, I won't be complaining.

What happened at clay co

Was always hoping a dist team could win game
It gets tougher next week for Clay. Wayne is very very good......
diceman Wrote:What happened at clay co

Was always hoping a dist team could win game

Very popular, well-respected team therapist passed away. A tremendous man that LOVED the kids of Clay County. A tireless worker that was on the sidelines of almost every sporting event in the county. A huge loss for the county. His visitation is tonight and funeral tomorrow at the high school gym. Rest in peace, Dr. Morgan Scott Hooker, you are missed by many.
Morgan was starting high school when I started my coaching journey there at Breathitt. Very good kid that turned into an even better man. Rest in Peace Morgan. Hate it for family especially his mother. I couldn't imagine burying my kids. Can't remember his wife's name but praying for her and the kids. Praying for you guys in Tiger country. Morgan Hooker was a great man that cared for the kids.