Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell 37 Boyd County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Boyd must be really really bad!!
Told ya it would be a blowout
Boyd had two key kids go down. Hope they recover. Russell seems to have found some offense. I really expected Boyd to take this one in a close contest. But hey, ive been wrong before. Just ask my wife lol.
It was 17-0 when Braly and Adkins went down.
First decent team Boyd has played and get blown outt
Didn't see this one coming.....

It won't get any easier with Johnson Central coming to town next Friday night.
Congrats to Russell.
This score is shocking. I expected it to be a little closer but I will say Boyd county has been playing pretty good ball regardless of what some people think about who they have beat. Congrats to the Devils on a good win.
No surprise here.
Seen on the highlights Russell threw the ball on 3 tds? Surprised Boyd didn't do better.
Good win for the kids.... It sounds like Maynard is finally starting to make some adjustments to fit the talent... On the other hand Lions still same ole Lions...Time for district play
In the pound Wrote:Seen on the highlights Russell threw the ball on 3 tds? Surprised Boyd didn't do better.

Four of their tds were through the air. Russell still cant get any running game going. I think Conley only had 35 yds rushing. Another good defensive game for the devils. Giving up less than 6 points a game.
Looks like Wildcat1 was wrongConfusednicker:
Wildcat1 Wrote:After only losing 3 or 4 seniors that played much last year, Boyd will likely give Russell more than they want this year. Print this out and save it til Sept 16. I'll refrain from gloating til then.

The quote from Wildcat1 was from the Russell 2016 prediction thread.
mightydog Wrote:Four of their tds were through the air. Russell still cant get any running game going. I think Conley only had 35 yds rushing. Another good defensive game for the devils. Giving up less than 6 points a game.

I'm sure Nick's got to be a little frustrated with the state of the running game. But he's so versatile, that he makes a huge impact on the game in other ways. If he's not dominating on the ground, he's making big plays in the passing game or on defense.

The catch he made last night in quadruple coverage was tremendous. Then, after the catch, he stiff armed #5 to the ground for good measure.