Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Breathitt Co@Letcher Co Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Bobcats travel into Cougar Territory as the 0-3 Bobcats try to change the ways that the season has brought.And the Cougars look to improve to above .500 for the year.Friday night we find out who the better team truly is
7-0 LC in the 1st.
Breathitt getting early pressure in the LC backfield. BC turning the ball.over at a high rate.
14-0 LC 1st.
14-0 LC start of 2nd quarter. Defensemble is playing better but offense turning the ball over A LOT. 3 IN THE 1ST QUARTER
Another turnover, another LC score. 20-0 in the 2nd.
Turnovers as always. Defense is actually playing decent this game.
Wow!!!!
28-0 LC 2nd
28-8 LC 2nd
disheartening to watch all the turnovers, no discipline or execution
Turnovers killing us but some of the coaching decisions are just as bad. Give up another TD under a minute before have like last week. Coaches to bone head tomake changes. When the kids are playing hard put them in position to be successful!! Our coaching staff don't seem to understand that!
At this point, I feel bad for the kids. These kids aren't this bad!!
Where are all of the turnovers coming from?
The one week defense shows up offense can't get a rhythm going. If the offense gets it together I think that we can maybe get back in this game.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Where are all of the turnovers coming from?

3 interceptions and 2 or 3 fumbles lost. And a couple turnover on downs.
Two interceptions and two fumbles by the running back.
34-8 half.
Prime chance to score and get right back into it and they fumble.
Another drive ends with a fumble at the LC 5. Ugh.
Great field position on this drive.
Do they practice????
Touchdown BC .....34-16 LC 3rd
Touchdown Breathitt!! 34-16
Lc in scoring position after a huge deep ball.
Touchdown Letcher. 42 16
sad thing is we are going to be 0-4 and have played maybe 1 decent team in Cincy Hills. If we were not in the weakest district in 3a maybe the entire state we would not win a game. Wonder if Justin would leave Corbin to come home(I wouldnt if I were him but worth asking) Wonder if Holcomb would take job back. We need major changes in coaching from top to bottom if we are going to be even competitive. These coaches dont know how to make adjustments, motivate the kids or anything just because you were a great player like Kyle was does not mean you are going to make a good coach,
Agreed, couldn't be said any better than that! Gonna take a different voice and philosophy! It's just not working.
wolfcat Wrote:sad thing is we are going to be 0-4 and have played maybe 1 decent team in Cincy Hills. If we were not in the weakest district in 3a maybe the entire state we would not win a game. Wonder if Justin would leave Corbin to come home(I wouldnt if I were him but worth asking) Wonder if Holcomb would take job back. We need major changes in coaching from top to bottom if we are going to be even competitive. These coaches dont know how to make adjustments, motivate the kids or anything just because you were a great player like Kyle was does not mean you are going to make a good coach,

Breathitt County hasn't been relevant as a state or regional contender in years. This same group of kids lost to Jackson City twice in basketball last year. Ain't nobody in their right mind going to teach a full load, coach for $9k/ year, have a mediocre weight facility, limited coaching staff, and not much talent . Not to mention it's in Jackson. The audacity of the fans of basketball and football from Breathitt County is comical. Nobody dreads your team when they roll into town anymore. In fact it is probably going to be penciled in as the homecoming game for many teams.