Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley @ Bell 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Been many years since Whitley beat Bell County. This could be the year. Whitley comes in playing better and better while Bell is going the other way.
I got to go with Bell @ Bell in this one. :popcorn: But I would like to see Coach Chappell and Whitley pull off upset Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

Bell County 35
Whitley County 21
Bell is down but I am not sure how good the Colonels are. I will pull for Whitley. Should be a one score game either way.
We have beat Whitley for some time now and it will not change. Whitley can not stop our running game. Bell 28-7
hard to win on log mountain them zebras have a lot to do with that sometimes pulling for whitley but bobcats will win 28 14
Colonels 28-21
WhyLie Wrote:We have beat Whitley for some time now and it will not change. Whitley can not stop our running game. Bell 28-7

:trolldad:
Bell County - 34

Whitley County - 21
Finis Wrote:Been many years since Whitley beat Bell County. This could be the year. Whitley comes in playing better and better while Bell is going the other way.

Whitley hasn't beat Bell since we were spanking them while I was in high school.
Bells has won every year since 2007.

If Whitley can't beat this Bell team than I don't know what they'll do. Whitley should overtake Bell for the next several years but we will just havery to wait and see if that happens.
WhyLie Wrote:We have beat Whitley for some time now and it will not change. Whitley can not stop our running game. Bell 28-7

I don't know if I'd be propping up Bell at all.
They haven't showed they can do anything so far.
Hickey ran all over Bell a couple of years ago until he hurt his ankle and left the game or Whitley would have won that one. Hopefully he will do the same again without the ankle.
Don't be shocked if Whitley finds a way to lose though.
Gonna go with Whitley

They better be worried about stopping Whitley's running game!!
The streak ends Whitley Co 21-20
Bell struggled with mboro till the end. Whitley destroyed mboro. Bell has not stopped anyone all year. I am going Whitley.

Colonels 35
Cats 14
I figured this would be a hot thread this week. :poker face:
Bobcats by 3 TD's
64SUR Wrote:I figured this would be a hot thread this week. :poker face:

get on the bandwagon before its too late :please:
I take the Bobcats26-21
Taking Whitley by 1. Will be close but Whitley is over due
Bell 28 whitley 23
Middlesboro Wrote:Bobcats by 3 TD's

Based on What?

Whitley spanked that yellow fanny worse than did the Bobcats....but I do understand you have been getting worse as the season as gone on. AND I know you have an axe to grind with at least a couple of the Whitley coaches....envy that they moved on to greener pastures after the football gods paroled them from the football purgatory otherwise known as the Boro????

Or are you just that lacking in football knowledge???

Do Tell.................
Been many years since Bell lost to Whitley.
Whitley will win in my prediction this year. Bell struggles in every aspect of the game this season. Going with the Colonels.
I still got to go with Bell Co. In this one
Whitley by 2 scores
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Based on What?

Whitley spanked that yellow fanny worse than did the Bobcats....but I do understand you have been getting worse as the season as gone on. AND I know you have an axe to grind with at least a couple of the Whitley coaches....envy that they moved on to greener pastures after the football gods paroled them from the football purgatory otherwise known as the Boro????

Do Tell.................

He is 100% not a Middlesboro fan. Check his short history, definitely a Bell guy. Tried to appear impartial and that lasted about a week.

This would also explain his prediction.
I think Bell County will have trouble containing quarterback Dylan Wilson. Roll Colonels !
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:He is 100% not a Middlesboro fan. Check his short history, definitely a Bell guy. Tried to appear impartial and that lasted about a week.

This would also explain his prediction.

There's a few obsessors of Bell County and Middlesboro on here posing as Whitley fans. impostors.
pjdoug Wrote:get on the bandwagon before its too late :please:

I will be listening to this game on radio I may switched my predictions at halftime in favorite of Whitley County. Hang on 5A is wide open and I liked winner. Moving out of North district into south district next week getting closer to Whitley County line. Still 10 miles away :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:I will be listening to this game on radio I may switched my predictions at halftime in favorite of Whitley County. Hang on 5A is wide open and I liked winner. Moving out of North district into south district next week getting closer to Whitley County line. Still 10 miles away :lmao:
You're hittin' all around. maybe you'll eventually get on The Colonels wagon lol
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Based on What?

Do Tell.................
Just exactly what makes Whitley "greener pastures"?
Have they ever won anything?
Pages: 1 2 3