Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JBS 68 Cordia 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well the Lions didnt come as close as last time and almost up the upset.I didnt get to make this game i was jus wondering for the ppl that did attend how was the rebounding for Cordia?? I said no way Cordia would have a chance if they didnt rebound and gave JBS second chances....Any stats?
cordia probobly still outrebounded jbs without taylor. Cordia offensive sets were alot smoother now that they have a 4 guard offense. not many shots fell, jbs didnt play extrememly well either there was just a dead feeling in the gym not much exitement. good luck to both teams the rest of the way
Good win JBS!
good win
Congrats JBS
Wow! Impressive win JBS. Looks like you're back to King of the Mountains.
expected JBS to get the win to prove their potential to people after last week's loss.
Congrats JBS....How many did Clark have?..........Cordia is wat now 4-15
Congrats JBS.
southern sports Wrote:Wow! Impressive win JBS. Looks like you're back to King of the Mountains.
You must not have been at the game. They didnt play well at all. No offense whoever catches it shoots it, not an effort thats going to get them to Rupp.
I heard Cordia's big man did not play.
NightFlier Wrote:You must not have been at the game. They didnt play well at all. No offense whoever catches it shoots it, not an effort thats going to get them to Rupp.
They beat Cordia 16 points. So if they didn't play good, look out for them when they do.
thanks night flier dont bash the lions to hard with that comment
JOBAKKA Wrote:I heard Cordia's big man did not play.

Your right, Cordias big man quit once again.
jbs might have played bad i also heard cordia didnt play as well either idk didnt get to make this game but these two teams play again on the 8th good luck to both of these teams
congrats jbs
Congratulations, JuneBuchanan.
Congrats JBS!
thedarkside Wrote:thanks night flier dont bash the lions to hard with that comment
Wasnt trying to bash the Lions, they're going to have to learn to play a little differnt now that Taylor isnt in the mix but once they do I think they are very capable of beating JBS and when they play over at Cordia im going to go ahead and predict Lions by 4.
thats better flier remember for me to buy you a good cold pop down at the dance this year maybe one from the hyatt
Congrats JBS
Congrats June Buchanan.