Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCC vs. Jenkins (Feb. 1 - 7:30 PM)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured I would go ahead and start this topic!

I think that the Cougars will come in strong after their recent wins over Breathitt and Jackson City! And plus the sweet taste of revenge against the Cavs!

If I have heard right, they are going to try a different defense. Instead of playing the Zone.... they are going to work in a little Man to man. This worked pretty well against Breathitt and I think Justice was impressed with it! It wouldn't surprise me if they use it on Thursday!

Alright what are your predictions?
go jenkins
I think LCC will win this one by around 14....Go Cavs!
I think the cavs will come out on top!
Not really sure but I know LCC is playing some dang good basketball right now and know that Jenkins beat them the first time and gained some confidence in losing by 12 to Valley! Going to be PACKED unless the snow comes! I know I will be in attendance!
I think Ill have to go with LCC, on this one good luck to both tho.
I am feeling LCC by 14 ........ Im telling you, these guys are pumped and starving for revenge! It will be a good game!
Ill take LCC in a barnburner
Same story as last year. Let's see if it repeats itself. I really hope that this game isn't called off tonight!
Well....... The Letcher County Schools were CLOSED today due to the expected snow:rockon: But I really hope that the game isn't cancelled due to the fact that I requested off of work 2 weeks ago to go!
It isn't cancelled yet.can't believe there were no school with NOTHING on the ground!
lol I know.... My alarm went off this morning and I checked the school channel and I was like wow! No school! Yep. as far I as I know the game is still on, and I'd say will be on even if it snows! Its not a big distance to travel to Jenkins! I'd say it will be PACKED! Look for my Cougar fans to be there than Cav fans!
Id say this one will be an outstanding game, but Im going to take LCC by 6 points.
Id say this one will be an outstanding game, but Im going to take LCC by 6 points.
LCC_Cougar Wrote:lol I know.... My alarm went off this morning and I checked the school channel and I was like wow! No school! Yep. as far I as I know the game is still on, and I'd say will be on even if it snows! Its not a big distance to travel to Jenkins! I'd say it will be PACKED! Look for my Cougar fans to be there than Cav fans!
go cavs!!!!!!!!!!!!
konan Wrote:go cavs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Cougars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cougars win it by 26!

LCC 59 - Jenkins 33

Congrats Cougars!