Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 52 Jenkins 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats Allen Central!!!!
Congrats to Allen Central
Was it an early running clock?
kids03 Wrote:Was it an early running clock?

with 10Confusedomething left in the 2nd quarter
I heard there was a bad injury to one of Jenkins players? Hope its not true, if it is I wish him a speedy recovery..Congrats Reb's..
Blacksmith Wrote:I heard there was a bad injury to one of Jenkins players? Hope its not true, if it is I wish him a speedy recovery..Congrats Reb's..

One did get hurt he popped his knee out of place they popped it back in at Martin and sent him to pikeville for more tests
big dawg, small yard Wrote:One did get hurt he popped his knee out of place they popped it back in at Martin and sent him to pikeville for more tests

Thanks, Im glad that's all it was..I had heard worse but didn't want to comment on a false injury report..Thanks for clarifying that for me. :betterthanexpected:
Nice win for the Rebels!
Glad to hear the injury to the young man may not be as serious as first reported. WYMT stated the game was called off early for some reason, anyone know why?
yes we was glad to hear the injury wasn't worse i think they said he just popped out his knee and was going to be ok nothing major
This game was called in the third quarter due to the injury
Why would the game be stopped due to an injury? Did Jenkins not have enough players?
Because i think that they though the injury was serious but thank god it wasn't i wish the player a quick recovery
The injury was a severly dislocated hip. It was pretty bad. The kids leg was almost pointed the wrong direction. There were several kids from both sides that seemsd ro be pretty upser about the injury and the severity of it. It was a running clock dron rhe 2nd quarrer and this was in the 3rd qtr. No since in making the kids finish a few minutes of football given the situation and rhe game being decided.
it was mutual both coaches agreed to call the game due to the delay of game for the injury. We got work they popped his hip back in place and he is doing ok now thank god. I had told someone before that it was his knee it was in fact his hip dislocated, he was a real trooper very strong young kid calm through it all