Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyd County @ Russell 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts?
Boyd co can play some ball this year.it will be a good hard fought battle. I can't give a score cause I haven't seen Russell play.
If Boyd has any sort of offense Devils will get beat again.... It will only take 15 for the lions...

The County: 16

Maynard's Offense: 6
If Russell cant find an offensive identity, they have a good chance of loosing this game and about three others. They seem to have some good weapons, but just cant put it together. Defense has been playing lights out, but they cant stay on the field all the time. They looked tired on that game winning Ashland drive.Mistakes have hurt them also.
Boyd seems like a team on a mission while Russell seems to be a hit or miss. Russell is pretty tough on defense but seems to have problems scoring. Boyd Cointy seems to be more well rounded based on previous games. I think I'm going to give to nod to a much improved Boyd County team.

Boyd County 26
Russell 12
Boyd County needs to represent for Class 4A, District 8.
Boyd co hasn't played anyone , this will be their first test and they will flunk this exam ..

Russell 20
Boyd 12
Boyd County......because it's their turn
Well we got one more game to get the offense in gear before I owe ThinBlueLine an ice cold beverage. You know he's starting to make me a believer. They are running that offense in middle school so hopefully that will help. I will say this having been to the scrimmages and all 3 games that the defense is very very good. If you have a bunch of lineman that can't block that good I'm not forsure changing formations into something else will let them be any better and it's a shame cause make no mistake about it Conley is a stud.... btw russell beats boyd
I have seen both teams play. Russell is down this year but are much better than the 3 subpar teams Boyd County has beaten. So, if Boyd County can beat Russell, even though Russell is down this year, I will give koudos to Boyd Co. Until then, I am not a believer.
I keep picking Russell for some reason going with them one more time. I think Russell needs to atleast score 14pts sometime this year. :popcorn:

Russell 14
Boyd County 07
Boyd is having a winning season, just be happy for the kids that have been on the wrong side of the score board for years. Sure they've haven't beaten anyone with a prayer of a post season past the second round. Doesn't mean we disrespect kids that are playing the schedule that's in front of them.
Russell - 20

Boyd County - 7
Boyd Co. 14
Russell 7
Russell's offense has not been the same since Mike Jones retired off Ivan's staff. I think he still runs an old antique stoor in Downtown Russell maybe Maynard can go haggle out a price for some of those antique and outdated schemes bahaha lol
Russell by 12
Devils 15
Lions 14

Possibility of OT.
Russell has scored 27 points for the year!!!!!Is this right???
Russell 34
Boyd 6
Flat weed demons in a blowout. Conley will have a big game
you guys are crazy....a team that can barely score a TD without stepping all over themselves is not going to put up 34 points, let alone blow out a decent team...

BC 24
Russell 7
I'm going to take Boyd in this one
Boyd will find the waters a little rougher this week. The Russell offense is not good, but the defense is still playing tough. I will take the devils in another close one.
Russell 17
Boyd 14
Russell 14

Boyd County 10
Evils 28
Leos 7
Boyd 17 Russell 14
Wildcat1 Wrote:you guys are crazy....a team that can barely score a TD without stepping all over themselves is not going to put up 34 points, let alone blow out a decent team...

BC 24
Russell 7
And a team who hasn't played anyone isn't going to score 24 points on a team who hasn't given up more than eight points in a game all year.Confusederiously:
Boyd County needs this Win.

When was the last time Boyd County was getting votes in the Top 10 and started 4-0?

Boyd County did start the 2000 and the 2005 season 4-0..... but no time since.
The Greenup County vs. Boyd County game SHOULD BE for 2nd place in the District.

1st - Johnson Central
2nd - ?
3rd - ?
4th - Ashland Blazer (Maybe???)
FBALL Wrote:Evils 28
Leos 7

I hope you are right but I just don't see Russell scoring 28 points in this game.
Pages: 1 2