Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Happen to KCC? They lost several players.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knott Central has went down hill since they lost a couple of good players, which are Justin Bates, Charles Pike, Cody Bartrum, and Adam Dials, the key players. With Scott Mosley with them but they still have Scott with them. Charles, Adam, Cody, and Justin did help the team last year with several wins. They hustled and played hard nose defense. The rumor is that Charles Pike is trying to go to ALC to play college ball, and they think Adam Dials is going to go with him. Then Kevin Pike returns because they think that he is going to go play for ALC! They will have a good ball team with the two Pike brothers and Adam Dials and then they will have Eric. THey will have a pretty good ball team.
this post doesnt make since when kevin pike was a senior kcc didnt have that good of a year in the championship game of the district he seat the bench and dials got kicked off the team last year
I think they will be fine!
ballplayer08 Wrote:Knott Central has went down hill since they lost a couple of good players, which are Justin Bates, Charles Pike, Cody Bartrum, and Adam Dials, the key players. With Scott Mosley with them but they still have Scott with them. Charles, Adam, Cody, and Justin did help the team last year with several wins. They hustled and played hard nose defense. The rumor is that Charles Pike is trying to go to ALC to play college ball, and they think Adam Dials is going to go with him. Then Kevin Pike returns because they think that he is going to go play for ALC! They will have a good ball team with the two Pike brothers and Adam Dials and then they will have Eric. THey will have a pretty good ball team.
this is the stupidest post ever lol
konan Wrote:this is the stupidest post ever lol

I agree just horrible.
ballplayer08 Wrote:Knott Central has went down hill since they lost a couple of good players, which are Justin Bates, Charles Pike, Cody Bartrum, and Adam Dials, the key players. With Scott Mosley with them but they still have Scott with them. Charles, Adam, Cody, and Justin did help the team last year with several wins. They hustled and played hard nose defense. The rumor is that Charles Pike is trying to go to ALC to play college ball, and they think Adam Dials is going to go with him. Then Kevin Pike returns because they think that he is going to go play for ALC! They will have a good ball team with the two Pike brothers and Adam Dials and then they will have Eric. THey will have a pretty good ball team.
I think what this person is saying is that KCC misses the seniors from last year and I agree with them.

loosing them really hurt them but we still should be playing better than what we are.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I think what this person is saying is that KCC misses the seniors from last year and I agree with them.
well im glad someone knows what they are talking about lol
A lot of KCC's talent, but not all, lies within their sophomore and freshmen classes. Although they are talented, it is a big jump from grade school basketball to High School Varsity Basketball. That is why they play well in spurts but not the entire game. Also KCC does not have a strong inside game. They are missing that strong, physical, person to defend, rebound, and score around the basket. Throw in a new coach, with a new system, and you can see why KCC plays well for a few games then struggles for a few games.
hornet84 Wrote:A lot of KCC's talent, but not all, lies within their sophomore and freshmen classes. Although they are talented, it is a big jump from grade school basketball to High School Varsity Basketball. That is why they play well in spurts but not the entire game. Also KCC does not have a strong inside game. They are missing that strong, physical, person to defend, rebound, and score around the basket. Throw in a new coach, with a new system, and you can see why KCC plays well for a few games then struggles for a few games.
when did kcc play good in spurts?
Wins against Powell County, Cordia, Letcher Central, Jenkins. I think they are in 2nd place in the district right now. They have also played very poorly in some games.
KCC has still got good team they will get it together.
konan Wrote:when did kcc play good in spurts?
Spurts in the game. You remember Knott had a bad 3rd quarter against JBS. Missed open shots down double digets. Remember. Brought it back and lost by 5 to JBS. Is JBS fans going to watch HAzard in the ALL A in Richmond?
KCC hasn't been good since 2000.... ever since then they've fell off the map. Maybe David Jeff was better than what people think. Jeff Honeycutt and David Adams didn't utilize the talents that surrounded them
There has not been much talent at KCC in a while. Most of the talent is getting spread to cordia and jbs, and that is catching up to KCC along with smaller numbers in the school system. Talent makes all coaches look good. or better anyway
Benchwarmer Wrote:Spurts in the game. You remember Knott had a bad 3rd quarter against JBS. Missed open shots down double digets. Remember. Brought it back and lost by 5 to JBS. Is JBS fans going to watch HAzard in the ALL A in Richmond?
No i probably wont make it man...I hope somerset wins but that is doubtful but i hope they beat up on you all
konan Wrote:No i probably wont make it man...I hope somerset wins but that is doubtful but i hope they beat up on you all
Somerset will not win just like you guys didn't.