Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell vs. Lawrence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The dawgs come to powell tonight to play the pirates both teams come in off loses who wins tonight? If the pirates play good they can do it I believe whatcha gonna do when those pirates run wild on you
That Powell County Defense Led by LB Watson, SS Strange, LB Skidmore, DE Spencer, and DB Hernandez will hold up well tonight in a close battle with the dawgs but the pirates will hold out and get that first win.
Lawrence County big.
I look for the Dawgs to get back on track this week and pick up their 1st road win. First two road games they repeatedly killed themselves with penalties but I think they have their heads on straight now after a tragic week. Dawgs 28-14.
Halftime LC leads 20-13. Two fumbles by Lawrence has been the only thing stopping their offense so far. They need to get the fumbles and penalties in check and put this game out of reach.Jumped out to an early 14-0 lead before fumbling deep in their own territory and then fumbling down on the 7 yard line as they were going in to score.
2 minutes left in 3rd. LC up 36-13 as the Dawgs begin airing it out.
Last I heard it was 3 minutes and something to play and LC was up 44-21