Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Huntington High vs. Scott Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Game is in Lexington. Not sure what gymnasium though.

I think Scott Co will give Huntington all the can handle.

HHS-82
SCH-78
I'll hold my prediction until I see what happens against Artesia.
So will OJ be playing in this game as well?
Even without Mayo Huntington will have there way with scott co...
Charlie Wrote:So will OJ be playing in this game as well?

According to WSAZ.....YES.
Well, i will be attending this one for sure.
HH by 10.
O.J. has been cleared to play, he is on his way to Durham right now to play Arteshia tonite... He will be playing against Scott co. friday, HH will win by 20+
HH by 15
kyr450 Wrote:O.J. has been cleared to play, he is on his way to Durham right now to play Arteshia tonite... He will be playing against Scott co. friday, HH will win by 20+

No way.. Scott will keep within 20... HHS will win.. but by about 10 or 15
HH by 8
Highlanders by 7. Should be a good one.
HH by 17.
where can u call and get tickets
The game is at Lexington, am I correct
Prep Star Wrote:The game is at Lexington, am I correct

Yes, at Memorial Coliseium.
I'm sure you can get tickets at the door. Thats what I plan on doing. I really doubt it will sell out.
HH by 15
Did you see the terrible way the are trying to railroad OJ?That ref who flopped to the floor like he had been pushed is why he should never be allowed to ref again.They hated Moss in west virginia and it looks like they hate OJ too.What a shame.They were down 10 at halftime last night but came back and won.With all the trouble Im surprised they didnt lose last night.Did you all see the spin moves for dunks by the big man on the california team?
Does anyone know what time the game takes place?
Huntington wins by 18
huntington by 10
how much are tickets, and what time does the game start??
I've watched the Highlanders play twice this year and Scott County once and I have to say this shouldn't be a game..HHS could win by as many as they want but I'm saying a 22 point game going the Highlanders way
If Scott Co wants to keep it close they have to play a man 2 man with their best athelete on Mayo.
If Mayo blows his nose that person needs to be there to wipe it for him.

I say this because Mayo has fouled out the last 2 games. If Mayo's man can get him to foul out Scott Co can play with them and keep it close.

Just Bring it!
transition Wrote:how much are tickets, and what time does the game start??

Tickets are $7 and I think the game is at 7:30 but maybe someone could verify this for sure because khsaa does not have the time listed.
This game should be interresting
One of the biggest games to be played this year in HS bball!!! Televised on all the news channels, #1 of KY vs. #1 of WV, OJ MAYO, all that good stuff....should be pretty exciting!!! Any predictions????
DevilsWin Wrote:If Scott Co wants to keep it close they have to play a man 2 man with their best athelete on Mayo.
If Mayo blows his nose that person needs to be there to wipe it for him.

I say this because Mayo has fouled out the last 2 games. If Mayo's man can get him to foul out Scott Co can play with them and keep it close.

Just Bring it!

Well Put!
Pages: 1 2