Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: OJ heads to Durham!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OJ and the other 5 that were suspended are headed to Durham for the Artesia game and suspensions have been lifted.

It seems the referee in question warned the Head coach at Huntington and OJ that he would not be intimidated or put up with any bad behavior out of OJ.

Seems he had it out for him before the game even tipped off.

Go Highlanders!
Well Well Well. Guess he won't be reffing any more games any time soon. LOL!
Devilswin I read the Huntington paper but it never had anything about OJ just the five others. So I guess they had the hearing for him sometime this morning.
Batpuff Wrote:Devilswin I read the Huntington paper but it never had anything about OJ just the five others. So I guess they had the hearing for him sometime this morning.

You are correct Sir.
DevilsWin Wrote:You are correct Sir.

Thank you
it all sounds like a o.j. bashing ref wanted to power trip
Batpuff Wrote:Devilswin I read the Huntington paper but it never had anything about OJ just the five others. So I guess they had the hearing for him sometime this morning.

It ia also on WSAZ.com. They also have the statements from HH Coach and the Officials from the game and OJ's Complaint on there.
OffTheHook Wrote:It ia also on WSAZ.com. They also have the statements from HH Coach and the Officials from the game and OJ's Complaint on there.

OK cool thanks.
gee what are the odds of him not getting to play too much money envolved for him not to play game in durham and one at Memorial , you think coach Kzudbvgsandbseki will bee woooing Patterson?
No Problem.
Is this game going to be on ESPN 2?
Charlie Wrote:Is this game going to be on ESPN 2?
no tv
y no tv i thought they said was goin 2 be on tv
Yeah really. It makes you wonder why you can't get a game like this on tv.
That right thing was done! We have bad calls in the 15th, but a biased ref like the one in the HH game needs to hang up the whistle! It undermines the whole integrity of the referees to have biased refs try to blantantly influence the game on such a grand scale! I mean 46 fouls in a game and 2 techs on OJ within 30 seconds???
I tink that was horrible