Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan @ Bracken County 09/10/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn::popcorn:

Harlan 2-0
Bracken County 1-1
Dragons by 33
Long road trip for a win. Confusedinglepar

Harlan 56
Bracken County 13
This is one of Harlan's toughest games. Bracken just lost by 7 at Harlan last year. It should be very competitive.
Harlan is better, they win by 21
I got Harlan indpendent in this one by two touchdowns
HCS Wrote:This is one of Harlan's toughest games. Bracken just lost by 7 at Harlan last year. It should be very competitive.

Bracken only won 3 games last year. Dang I have over think this district bad this year. Williamsburg is for real then if you're saying this game will be competitive, Pineville playing terrible and Lynn Camp beating teams like McCreary County,Jackson Country and losing to Perry central by 1pts. I just figured this was Harlan or Pineville year blowing teams off the field. Way it's looking now it going to be Williamsburg,Lynn Camp,Harlan and Pineville in that order. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
Harlan by 14.
64SUR Wrote:Bracken only won 3 games last year. Dang I have over think this district bad this year. Williamsburg is for real then if you're saying this game will be competitive, Pineville playing terrible and Lynn Camp beating teams like McCreary County,Jackson Country and losing to Perry central by 1pts. I just figured this was Harlan or Pineville year blowing teams off the field. Way it's looking now it going to be Williamsburg,Lynn Camp,Harlan and Pineville in that order. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:

Teams we lost to last year were 63-30 and only one team finished the regular season less than .500(4-7). No shame in only winning 3 against that schedule. With that being said, I haven't seen anything on Harlan but I still think Harlan might be too much this week.
Glacier Wrote:Teams we lost to last year were 63-30 and only one team finished the regular season less than .500(4-7). No shame in only winning 3 against that schedule. With that being said, I haven't seen anything on Harlan but I still think Harlan might be too much this week.

Just as last year Bracken has a challenging stretch over the next 5 games.