Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central @ South Floyd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knott co 50 South Floyd 12
Knott Co. Will take care of South Floyd in this one
Knott by 20
FatPatFan will be ready. :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Knott County Central 54
South Floyd 06
Knott County Central - 59

South Floyd - 13
[Image: 1a4i8z.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat going with Pats by Fitty! Tatergating and road trip and Patriot Nation be hitting north Floyd wide open! Band be rocking all night long! JPC dropping the hamma baby! Shabab! #cannononfirebruh More mash taters please!!!
Ttt
KC by 13+
Knott names the score in this one and gets a running clock pretty early. I'm picking Knott by 40+
Knott 58 South Floyd 8 Running Clock before halftime
chipmunksyndrome Wrote:Knott names the score in this one and gets a running clock pretty early. I'm picking Knott by 40+

hoghead Wrote:Knott 58 South Floyd 8 Running Clock before halftime

[Image: vrrduth.gif]

Ole fatpat likes the way the Munk and Hog think bolz. Only bad thing about a running clock is less time to eat concessions, wowza!!! Thinking of the running clock got me in the mood to get a little exercise myself. Now I'm wore out.......

#runningclockrequiresquickeating More mash taters please!!!
[Image: GmBwcNE.png]

This heat is bout to knock a few pounds off ole fatpat, wowza! All I know is that it's gonna get hotter tonight when we invade South of the Border..... (anybody know where it's located...) Packing my fatpack full of tatergating supplies and heading out early. Gonna stop down at Gingy festival and wipe out a couple food booths. All I know is when Superman comes flyin in tonight, it will be like the gingy bread festival comin to town.

Pats by 30..... Kidd will be running backwards to the endzone while UPS Brown will be creatin havoc on the defensive side (My god where did JPC find this youngin)

#runningclocksowecangetbacktothegingyfestival More mash taters please!!!
Patriots 35-14
[Image: 1ablr9.jpg] Bolz tonight is the night brutha! Pats be rolling wide open into West Floyd! Ole Fatpat feasted at the Gbread festival and feasting tonight! Ole Fatpat may have to take portable concessions on this road trip! Shoutout to the Shrinees for the blooming tater brutha! Boi they set Fatpat up right! Trying to get a petition to change this thing to the Tater festival! #warroomtalkjustblewmymind More mash taters please!!!
Any updates
34-0 Knott 10 to go in 2nd