Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin v Belfry ( round 2 ) Friday Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both teams are playing really well lets hear everyones comments
Magoffin!!!
Belfry--72
McGoffin--70
Belfry is playing really good ball right now and it was a battle last time they met. I believe, just as Belfry does everybody they will run them down and pull it out in the fourth quarter. I also predict Amanda Moon having a big game.
MC by 8!
KYCONVERT Wrote:Belfry--72
McGoffin--70
Belfry is playing really good ball right now and it was a battle last time they met. I believe, just as Belfry does everybody they will run them down and pull it out in the fourth quarter. I also predict Amanda Moon having a big game.
It is spelt Magoffin

Magoffin 69
Belfry 64
id say magoffin idc by how many as long as they win
KYCONVERT Wrote:Belfry--72
McGoffin--70
Magoffin beat Belfry couple weeks ago at Belfry and Magoffin is playing really well i say Magoffin 74 Belfry 64
I say magoffin idk by how much but i think they will win..
magoffin by 8
Magoffin by 12
IMO, Magoffin by 6
Magoffin by 10 or more
This will be a barn burner. I think Magoffin will get them on their home floor, but Belfry will get them down the road when it matters most.
Magoffin by 12, the Lady Hornets have their number.
Magoffin by 10 or more. For most of the 2nd half they held a 6-10 point lead on Clay Co. These girls are playing good team ball right now.
Magoffin-71
Belfry-65
Magoffin 74
Belfry 30
lol I'm Joking, but I'm going to say Magoffin by 8+
Bulfry wishes they could score 72 points against (MAGOFFIN)

Magoffin 75
bullfry-----50
maxhornet Wrote:Bulfry wishes they could score 72 points against (MAGOFFIN)

Magoffin 75
bullfry-----50

r u trying to be funny?
-u say belfry wished they could score 72 points? uh they scored 71 against them last time?...
-should be a good game...both teams r playing really well right now..good luck to both.
Is the game on as planned?
I heard on the radio that JV is cancelled, but varsity is still going on as planned, only it will begin at 6:00!
5_blush_5 Wrote:I heard on the radio that JV is cancelled, but varsity is still going on as planned, only it will begin at 6:00!

That's what TheFan just said. He saw it on Ch.62. Anybody in Magoffin that hears anything let us know so we don't waste a trip.
Thanks!
Called the school. The game is still on it is at 6:00 instead of 7:30, just like someone stated earlier.
maxhornet Wrote:Bulfry wishes they could score 72 points against (MAGOFFIN)

Magoffin 75
bullfry-----50

LOL!!!!!Smile GO HORNETS!!!
Mc by 12
Mc By 6!