Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Somerset 9/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who you got in this one?
Two solid teams. Somerset has a vetran team and lots of firepower on offense. New quarterback.
Toss up game. Nothing would surprise me in this one.
Bunnies by 1
Going with hazard in this one.....:pondering:

Hazard 35
Somerset 28
Hazard
The Jumpers by 6...
I go with hazard in this one by score of 29-28
Rabbits are hard to beat a Briar Patch. Somerset By 10
Hazard will traveling again for its 3rd away game in a months time. A win in the Briar Patch will pay off big time. Somerset will play good after a loss to Beechwood as Lucas will have the team fired up for this one. Will make my prediction a little later.
Somerset 27 Hazard 24
Somerset 28-14
I like Somerset in this one. 27-21
I think these teams are a mirror image of one another...
Somerset was introduced to Northern Kentucky rules last Friday. Two fumbles by Beechwood, ball on ground a few seconds and as the bunnies dove for ball ref rushed to blow whistle which led to two scores. Jumpers actually held there own 2-3 bad breaks, but oh well that's old news. Got Somerset in this one 28-20
Somerset 35-21
This is the Wynn game of the week.. I can't wait to watch..
Somerset - 36

Hazard - 28
Two well coached athletic teams lining up. Should be worth the price of admission.
This one should be a dandy. I'll take Somerset with the slight advantage being at home.

Somerset 38
Hazard 31
I think the Briar Jumpers pull it out 35-28.
42-28 jumpers
Dawgs by two scores.
mysonis55 Wrote:Dawgs by two scores.

Game of the week you can watched the first half on WYMT.Com Livestreams. Boy55 Confusednicker:
Hazard by 3+
64SUR Wrote:Game of the week you can watched the first half on WYMT.Com Livestreams. Boy55 Confusednicker:

He can watch it all!
Thanks guys, I will try to watch a bit of that while watching my boys slay the Stangs.
I really like Hazard but something keeps telling me Someset is going to pull this one out
Somerset 34 Hazard 21
Somerset by a couple Td's.
Dawgs !!
Pages: 1 2