Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: McCreary Central 68 Clinton Co. 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Troxell had 297 yds, Rushing for 3 Td's. Hunter Jones threw for 202 yds. and 5 Td's. Lot of weapons on Off.:Thumbs:
Congrats McCreary County :Cheerlead Need to get better on defense just a little curious CellKing does McCreary play player both ways. :pondering:
Congrats Rsiders. Averaging 53 points a game.
64SUR Wrote:Congrats McCreary County :Cheerlead Need to get better on defense just a little curious CellKing does McCreary play player both ways. :pondering:

We do need to improve on Def. I feel like we can move the ball on anyone on the schedule. We have 5 Off. lineman that play as a group most of the game. All those kids play some Def. Spot play. One will start on Def. rest rotate and give each other a rest. Several of skill people play Def. but again we have enough kids where they don't have to go both ways all the time. Lots of people play on special teams. I would say we play 22-25 kids most of the time.:popcorn:
McCreary has come s long way in a couple of years
Didn't get to see this game but with McCreary racking up 550+ yds Off. Big Line for Central had to do a good job. Congrats and keep on winning.
Raiders need to get back in district play
E's Army Wrote:Raiders need to get back in district play

I agree. With the numbers up and winning some games, the time is right to get back in. Corbin, Bell, Casey and Jackson. That leaves 6 games out of Dis. play to adjust Schedule.:notbad:
Mc Creary Co. is improved, no question.