Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Frankfort @ Williamsburg 09/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :Cheerlead
Ok mysonis55 williamsburg has played 3 top ten 2A teams LCA,Somerset and Leslie County now let see if your formula works......I'm going to test it with my prediction :pondering:

Williamsburg 55
Frankfort 21
After the Paintsville debacle, I pretty much left Frankfort for dead, but, the way Paintsville beat Pikeville, maybe Paintsville is just that good.. Both these teams need a quality win in the worst way.. I think Williamsburg may have a slight advantage.. Da'Burg 35 F'Fort 27
If Williamsburg finds their defensive stride and some run game support to help the QB out, they could play spoiler in the east. Frankfort is just simply not that good.

Wburg 35
Frankfort 14
Williamsburg - 43

Frankfort - 14
Williamsburg Big 44-14..
Williamsburg 35-21
The Jackets get a win...
Williamsburg big.
Williamsburg by 7
Williamsburg win big
Williamsburg 27-13.
The burg by 21
Jackets 21-7
Frankfort has a couple good athletes and some edge speed but not enough to take the Jackets down

Williamsburg 31
Frankfort 16
Speed is not one of the things Williamsburg is lacking. I don't think Franksfort's speed at a couple of positions will have have a big effect on the outcome. Jacket's win 34 - 20.
Cobraxx Wrote:Speed is not one of the things Williamsburg is lacking. I don't think Franksfort's speed at a couple of positions will have have a big effect on the outcome. Jacket's win 34 - 20.

Agreed