Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 118 - David School 42
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Ouch...good luck Valley on the rest of the season.
Ouch is what I would say, congrats Valley, David keep your heads up.
Closer than the last one.
Anyone go to this game? I'm curious to know who started for SV and what players played most of the game. Also I see Valley plays Jenkins tomorrow. That will make 3 games in 5 days! Will this benefit Valley or slow them down in the long run?
Valley had 6 players in double figures. Tyler Newsome led the way with 20 points. Toby Wright had 13, Hatfield 12, and Lucas Simpkins, Jeremy Jackson, and Tanner Tackett each had 10 points.
eldorado Wrote:Anyone go to this game? I'm curious to know who started for SV and what players played most of the game. Also I see Valley plays Jenkins tomorrow. That will make 3 games in 5 days! Will this benefit Valley or slow them down in the long run?

I was at the game. Valley started the regular starters, with the exception of Jacob Bryant who didn't play. He sprained his ankle this weekend against Dunbar, and I guess not playing tonight was just a precaution. The starters played 4 minutes, and then 5 more were subbed in. The starters began the 2nd quarter and played 4 minutes again, and then the 2nd five was subbed in again. In the 2nd half, the 2nd five played around 4 minutes, and then the final 4 were subbed in. Those 9 players rotated the rest of the game. 6 players scored in double figures, but only 1 starter (Hatfield) was in double figures. Valley shot 38 three pointers, making 15.
Congrats Valley
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Valley shot 38 three pointers, making 15.

Wish they'd have fallen like that Saturday. That's pretty good though.
42 points Valley..Better play better D than that! LOL, I said 75 points didn't I?
Wow! Let it rain, I guess. It's good to see Tyler Newsome played well. I think he will be a good player for Valley in the future.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:42 points Valley..Better play better D than that! LOL, I said 75 points didn't I?

Yes you did.
Congrats to SV. And I seen our good friend Ned Pillersdorf at Wal-Mart tonite, lol.
I agree Eldorado, Tyler will have a nice career @ Valley. Great basketball IQ and can shoot it from anywhere!
rainout Wrote:I agree Eldorado, Tyler will have a nice career @ Valley. Great basketball IQ and can shoot it from anywhere!

He wont be as good as Hatfield or Newsome,but he will be up there. congrats to Valley on the win,and good luck tonight!!
I thought this one would be much closer! LOL!
I think Valley Freshman done a Great Job..
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Valley had 6 players in double figures. Tyler Newsome led the way with 20 points. Toby Wright had 13, Hatfield 12, and Lucas Simpkins, Jeremy Jackson, and Tanner Tackett each had 10 points.

how many did bryant, & bryant have?
kysportsguru Wrote:how many did bryant, & bryant have?

Jake didn't play, and Logan had 2.