Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle County 47 - South Laurel 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congrats to the Rock. Fear the Rock.
From what I was told, South Laurel had some big plays in the 1st half but after halftime Rock rolled.
Final from rock. South came in a brought the fight to rock. Rock wasn't ready and maybe over looked the cards a bit, but woke up after halftime. Hopefully rock can get this sickness out before next Friday Garrad will be a tough test. As far as South Laurel if the keep working hard and I can see a few wins coming your way.
South came in a brought the fight to rock. Rock wasn't ready and maybe over looked the cards a bit, but woke up after halftime. Hopefully rock can get this sickness out before next Friday Garrad will be a tough test. As far as South Laurel if the keep working hard and I can see a few wins coming your way.
Has anyone heard/seen any numbers from this game?
Thought I lost my phone last night, it was on top of car after the game.
South has made me eat crow, they came to play more than us last night until we decided to play.

Having Chayse out hurt and Holden fumbling I think 3 times close to goal line hurt

I think the team overlooked them and so did I but the better team came out and won

On to Garrard and a fast game
diceman Wrote:Thought I lost my phone last night, it was on top of car after the game.
South has made me eat crow, they came to play more than us last night until we decided to play.

Having Chayse out hurt and Holden fumbling I think 3 times close to goal line hurt

I think the team overlooked them and so did I but the better team came out and won

On to Garrard and a fast game

How long is Chayse out?
LWC Wrote:How long is Chayse out?

I'm sure he will be back for Garrard
Nothing sltoo bad. think he could have played last night just resting him to make sure head 100%. Bishop did great at qb last night.