Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview 22 Lawrence County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Congrats to Fairview.
Too many flags and a real lack of intensity for the Dawgs. Defense was non-existent. I know the kids had a lot on their minds outside of football and it is always hard to win on the road but they seemed very flat and uninterested in being in a game. Congrats to Fairview.
0ff The Chain Wrote:Too many flags and a real lack of intensity for the Dawgs. Defense was non-existent. I know the kids had a lot on their minds outside of football and it is always hard to win on the road but they seemed very flat and uninterested in being in a game. Congrats to Fairview.

Thoughts and prayers for the Dawg family. Did that young play football?
He didn't play this year but he played his fresh and soph year before suffering a horrible leg injury against East Carter if I recall.
I , was surprised with this game . To be honest I haven't really kept up with Fairview this year like I used to do . Whether it's true or not I'm not sure , but I , was told by 3 different folks tonight that Fairview had 4 of their 5 starting OL out in this game , & that 3 of those 4 also play on D , so if that's correct Fairview is a lot better than what I was giving them credit for .
Not making excuses, but the lc family is davestated on a young man that is gone early to be with the lord. That said congrats to fairview. As for the dawgs Win or lose boys we got your backs. Once a dawg always a dawg.
Even though we have two losses this young team ain't playing bad football at all. Heck we have a roster close to 60 with only 5 seniors and a new head coach. Loosing well over 30 seniors in two seasons can do a number on ya.You could tell those boys were flat and had other things on their minds but no excuses Fairview beat us. On to the next one and this team will be playing much better ball by playoff time. Congrats to Fairview and I love this series and hope we keep playing it. With the coaching we have and youth we have and the talent we have coming up the future is very bright for this program. Teams better get us this year while they can because the next few seasons this will be a team you won't want to play.
I thought we should have been able to beat Fairview. Young or not.
I hope we continue to get better.
Go Dawgs
It's hard to replace what the Bulldogs lost over the past couple seasons. They have a good coaching staff and will get these young guys winning. It might not be this year but I see a lot of success on down the road.