Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville 43 Boyle County 15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

:flame:
Congrats to Ads. Big statement.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Final.

:flame:

Big Boy Football :trolldad:
Is Harp back at Danville?
Willie Turnover Wrote:Is Harp back at Danville?

Clevenger:Thumbs:
Wow
Now it can be a rivalry again.
Danville is the favorite on East side of 2A
Boyle Co domination finally over?
Holy Cow Batman....
Holy smoke's I know Danville is good but what the heck is going on at Boyle?
I thought this one would be a little closer
I never thought it would be like this. Danville appears to be back.
Mercy sakes, what is going on with Boyle County? Our Defensive line couldn't begin to break through Danville's line and pressure the quarterback and our Offensive line couldn't protect our quarterback. It's been a long time since I've seen a Rebels team this bad. Having said that, I get Danville credit and wish them nothing but the best the remainder of this season.
I don't think we have a lot of Boyle posters on here. To those that are Boyle folks, this result is shocking and doesn't inspire much confidence in the Rebels being able to vye for a title this season. It happens, but gosh.
I think Boyle should fire their coach immediately and he should come coach my team Smile
PaytoPlay Wrote:I don't think we have a lot of Boyle posters on here. To those that are Boyle folks, this result is shocking and doesn't inspire much confidence in the Rebels being able to vye for a title this season. It happens, but gosh.

I don't know of too many Rebel fans that really thought we could contend for a title this year. I'm not shocked we lost, but I am shocked by the way we lost. Personally, I do not see a reason that Boyle can't go as far as last year's Rebel team in the playoffs this year. Anything farther than last year is a bonus. There is nothing going on at Boyle other than a down Sr. Class. The Sophomore and Freshman class are one of the best back to back classes to ever come through Boyle. The future looks promising and If you've not herd it yet, you've herd it now. Boyle will win another State Title in the upcoming years. Just my 2 cents! :Thumbs:
mysonis55 Wrote:I never thought it would be like this. Danville appears to be back.
I wasn't just blowing smoke a few weeks ago, I told everybody Clay Cleneger has a new attitude going on in Danville. I knew the offense would be good, but I have been pleasantly surprised by the defense thus far. If Danville makes it through the season with no major injuries they should make another strong showing in the playoffs. Boyle just couldn't deal with Dampier's arm and Danville's speed.
I know it's early but, it would be nice if they and my Cards met in BG. We would like to have win #2.
Is Danville that good or is Boyle that bad?
mysonis55 Wrote:I know it's early but, it would be nice if they and my Cards met in BG. We would like to have win #2.

Mayfield's got several stout obstacles to get through before they can even think about Danville and if they don't shore up a few things, they'll be hard pressed to get the chance..
E's Army Wrote:Is Danville that good or is Boyle that bad?

Danville is better than North Hardin and Lafayette, while Boyle is at best average. Boyle is better than they showed Friday night. When the wheels came off they all came off quickly.

mysonis55 Wrote:I know it's early but, it would be nice if they and my Cards met in BG. We would like to have win #2.
I will say when it comes to Danville, be very careful on what you wish for. They have the talent at all positions to beat any team in 2A!
Oh, I better back up and regroup. Talent is something we are short of I guess.
pjdoug Wrote:I think Boyle should fire their coach immediately and he should come coach my team Smile

Who the heck is your team, because I KNOW you DO NOT speak for anyone besides your self when it comes to the team who's helmet you use .

Find another team to "support"
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Who the heck is your team, because I KNOW you DO NOT speak for anyone besides your self when it comes to the team who's helmet you use .

Find another team to "support"

My team is obvious .You are the first one that needs replaced. When and Where did you play football?