Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 49 Pike central 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good game to both teams. Game was close all the way up til 10 mins in the 4th then pc made mistake an bell took the game over on to next week
Bell needed this one.
Congrats to Bell
Bell Co has the offense rolling. Just need the D to step up soon.
Good win for Bell. Offense looked good. The O line has been a pleasant surprise! Those big uglies are hungry! Defensively, adjustments hafta be made. But considering our boys had no coach for 4 months of the off season and have lost an all state caliber 2 way starter, we are doing okay. Next week will be difficult though. Wayne is really good at home! It was a good night on Log Mtn and in Arjay last night!
Not that most didn't already know it, but this result confirms that Bell isn't a player in any way in 3a this season.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Not that most didn't already know it, but this result confirms that Bell isn't a player in any way in 3a this season.

Absolutely. Bell is in full rebuilding mode. IMO...with Corbin in the shape they're in.....Bell is probably 3-4 years away from being a serious player.
Congratulations Bobcats!! Nice win.
PaytoPlay Wrote:Not that most didn't already know it, but this result confirms that Bell isn't a player in any way in 3a this season.

There isn't any player in 3a at all for Belfry so everybody else is playing for runner up it seems:popcorn:
BobcatForever Wrote:There isn't any player in 3a at all for Belfry so everybody else is playing for runner up it seems:popcorn:

Exactly correct. Everyone is playing for second. No one in the east will even come close.
Would have expected Bell to roll in this one
Congratulations to Bell County.

This game was completely back and forth up until the 4th quarter, each team was seemingly scoring at will.

The thing that I feel really broke our backs, was numerous times we had Bell in 3rd & Long & 4th downs and they just kept converting. We couldn't get off the field and Bell with their physical play just basically wore us down in the 4th and they just stormed out to a comfortable lead.

Offensively, I thought we did really well. Dylan Coleman continues to be a bright spot on our team as he ripped off a couple more TD runs in this one.

That was my 1st time scoping out Bell County, very beautiful place. I absolutely loved the facilities as well. Top notch!