Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie Co 16 Williamsburg 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Leslie Co...
Congratulations to the Eagles. Williamsburg is going to be battle tested and dangerous come playoff time.
Good win for Eagles. Tough loss for Jackets.
Congrats to Leslie Co
Congratulations Eagles :Cheerlead Mid season Williamsburg will be ready for district title Confusederiously:
Late turnover and not scoring on the one in the first half doomed Wburg, hats off to Leslie Co for making the plays...
A really good football game to watch tonight. Leslie had a goal line stand early in the first quarter and it was back and forth from there. Leslie had the ball inside the 20 3 times in the first half and penalty after penalty killed those drives.Then had the ball on the 1 going in in the third quarter and lost a fumble.. False start after false start.
Leslie's defense played really well tonight not letting Williamsburg hit on any big plays. But the QB and No. 4 got hot in the third quarter and thats when they took the lead.
Leslie Co. needs to cut down on all the penalties and clean up some other things this week during their bye week and I think could be really good.
Williamsburg will be dangerous come playoff time...
The jackets let me down. I needed this win on my picks.
Giving up big plays late in games has bit Jackets all season