Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern 34 Knox Central 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final. :HitWall:
Congrats to Warriors
I only missed my prediction by about 35 points
:Clap::Cheerlead

Yea for us
Willie Turnover Wrote::Clap::Cheerlead

Yea for us

:Cheerlead Warriors
Looks like we took one on the chin.
Congrats to SW
I thought this would be very close. Wow!
Hope Carton is ok for next week Panthers missed him on both sides of the ball tonight
Wow. Starting off 1-2 isn't great for this group.
KY Wildman Wrote:Hope Carton is ok for next week Panthers missed him on both sides of the ball tonight

What happened?
Congrats to the Warriors. Back on track!
LWC Wrote:What happened?

Heard went down late in 2nd qt with what look like a pretty serious knee injury. Hope it just looked worse than it actually is. They really missed his break away speed in the 2nd half.
panther nation Wrote:Heard went down late in 2nd qt with what look like a pretty serious knee injury. Hope it just looked worse than it actually is. They really missed his break away speed in the 2nd half.

BIG BOY FOOTBALL. South Western could have scored 100. A few mistakes from 2nd and 3rd string players or this one would have been much worse.
jim rome Wrote:BIG BOY FOOTBALL. South Western could have scored 100. A few mistakes from 2nd and 3rd string players or this one would have been much worse.

They could have really put some points on the board if they weren't playing against that dominant defense .Confusednicker:
this was a close game till late in the 4th quarter
it was a defensive battle the whole night
knox fan Wrote:it was a defensive battle the whole night

I wouldn't call 54 points scored a defensive battle.
knox fan Wrote:this was a close game till late in the 4th quarter

I listened to the game on the radio and know it wasn't a blowout,but the defense wasn't as dominant ad advertised. The Steel Curtain must have stayed at the house.
This one sounded like a heck of a game
Game was closer than Jim Rome wants people to believe. I did miss it though. Thought SW would be 0-2. They are in no wise a state contender. Maybe 3 third best team in Pulaski County if Somerset gets everyone back.
It's going to be a tough year for Knox. They are very good, but could easily be 5-5 at the end of the season. Henry Clay, Wayne, and Corbin all have dandy football teams.
jim rome Wrote:BIG BOY FOOTBALL. South Western could have scored 100. A few mistakes from 2nd and 3rd string players or this one would have been much worse.

Big boy football WOW was that what you said after last year LC beating you took. You big bad Wolfe keep huffing and puffing your way out in the 2nd round of the play offs. You the best blower on BG. Keep blowing.:Cheerlead
Maroons Wrote:Game was closer than Jim Rome wants people to believe. I did miss it though. Thought SW would be 0-2. They are in no wise a state contender. Maybe 3 third best team in Pulaski County if Somerset gets everyone back.

you know we have played 3 games right? shows how much you pay attention to football, keep trolling. Pulaski is good but don't come over here with that Somerset stuff, there's a reason they won't play either team.
Eagle84 Wrote:Big boy football WOW was that what you said after last year LC beating you took. You big bad Wolfe keep huffing and puffing your way out in the 2nd round of the play offs. You the best blower on BG. Keep blowing.:Cheerlead

wasn't johnson central notorious for huffing and puffing their way to early exits up until last year? I wish the best for you guys and hope this is your year to win it all. but we are proud of those warriors last year. 90% of their offensive production was out with season ending injuries, and they still fought hard and had a chance to win that 2nd round game.
Kywarrior14 Wrote:wasn't johnson central notorious for huffing and puffing their way to early exits up until last year? I wish the best for you guys and hope this is your year to win it all. but we are proud of those warriors last year. 90% of their offensive production was out with season ending injuries, and they still fought hard and had a chance to win that 2nd round game.

You be as proud as you want but when you have posters like "Jime Rome" what do you expect other poster to do? I was calling him out for his "running of mouth"(something that you should have been doing long ago). I did not say anything negative about your team just making fun of Jim Rome as you should be doing. :please:
It was what most expected until 4th qtr when we had 3 starters who go both ways out with injury. Close and exiting most of the way. Losing Catron really hurt. He is 4.4 40 guy that is a lock down corner and our most explosive offensive weapon. 4 for SW was amazing. Their QB was also on point all night. Made throws under pressure with tremendous accuracy.

Best to SW the rest of the season. You have a solid team and should do well.
Jim is harmless, he post things to ruffle the other teams feathers. even he doesn't believe everything he post.
Seems to me as an outsider that this is an irrelevant game because neither team will see an opponent that is the same as they saw in district play. Wish both sides good health and luck in district.
Football1 Wrote:It was what most expected until 4th qtr when we had 3 starters who go both ways out with injury. Close and exiting most of the way. Losing Catron really hurt. He is 4.4 40 guy that is a lock down corner and our most explosive offensive weapon. 4 for SW was amazing. Their QB was also on point all night. Made throws under pressure with tremendous accuracy.

Best to SW the rest of the season. You have a solid team and should do well.

A 4.4
No way
And before whatever you say do you have official college or pro time to show a link to because a 4.4 is faster than most all NFL rbs and almost all major college RBs
Pages: 1 2