Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will win the class A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think paintsville has a very good chance at winning the class A
One and out for P-ville, this will come down to Brossart and Ow. Cath. on Sunday, unless there is some way they can move it Paintsville! Ha-Ha!
Brossart looks like they have a good shot at it. I don't know about Owensboro Catholic though. They only have 5 wins on the season.
TRIPLE J Wrote:One and out for P-ville, this will come down to Brossart and Ow. Cath. on Sunday, unless there is some way they can move it Paintsville! Ha-Ha!

yeah u wish P-ville will go 1, but i think they can win the All A!! GO PAINTSVILLE!!!!:Cheerlead
Buckeyex7x Wrote:yeah u wish P-ville will go 1, but i think they can win the All A!! GO PAINTSVILLE!!!!:Cheerlead
I agree completely:thumpsup:
Does anyone have the complete bracket of the All A?
Hazard and Brossart in a re-match of the 2004 championship!!

And if Hicks in on, and the Bulldogs 'D' is like it was against JBS, then it will be the same outcome as in 2004.
Charlie Wrote:Does anyone have the complete bracket of the All A?

You can find one on WYMT.com.
TRIPLE J Wrote:One and out for P-ville, this will come down to Brossart and Ow. Cath. on Sunday, unless there is some way they can move it Paintsville! Ha-Ha!

Unless there is some way they can move it to Paintsville Ha-Ha!Smile That's about the dumbest thing I have read on here. That's all I hear is they get all the calls. Did you watch any of the All A tournament last week. Paintsville got the bad end of most every call.
Baller3 Wrote:Unless there is some way they can move it to Paintsville Ha-Ha!Smile That's about the dumbest thing I have read on here. That's all I hear is they get all the calls. Did you watch any of the All A tournament last week. Paintsville got the bad end of most every call.

yeah they really did!! LETS GO BLUE!!!!!! :letsparty

with you picking O Cath to be in the finals has just completely taken away any credit of your post.....:dontthink
I think Paintsville has a very good chance at winning it. Also I think that University Heights is a very good team.
If Paintsville can get by this first game I think they have a real legit shot.
OffTheHook Wrote:If Paintsville can get by this first game I think they have a real legit shot.

I agree. That first game is crucial, ha, obviously. :popcorn:
Idk about Paintsville, but I can see a 2004 rematch of Hazard and Brossart. IF and only if we play good team ball, get shots to fall, and Hicks is on.
Brossart.
Paintsville has a shot, if they play as a team.
Paintsville's lack of a true post player will hurt at some point.