Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ashland vs George Washington (WV)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didn't see a thread on this one so I'm sorry if there is already one.

Will GW or Ashland bounce back after tough close losses to rivals?

I believe with Roberts and Brown, Ashland will play ball control and keep this one very close. GW at home is always tough however I believe Ashland keeps this one close.

GW 20
Ashland 12
George Washington.
Ashland by 1
0-2 start for Ashland would have the tomcats in a bad spot GW at home is a tough place to try and get a W . But I'll go with the Tomcats they do get Roberts back but not the transfer that was ineligible in West Virginia but able to play at Ashland
I thought Coach Love said IF Brown was going to be eligible, it wouldn't be til at least Sept 9...either way,

GW 45
Ash 7
Unless the Putty Tats got a whole new offensive line i'll take GW by eleventy billion.
They might have grab about 12 more from Fairveiw over the weekend.
It's going to be a hard one to win. But, I'll take the Tomcats by 1.

Ashland 21

George Washington 20
Long night for the kitties... GW by 14
George Washington 35
Ashland 21
Tomcats get it done tonight and get back on the right track

Ashland 21
GW 15
Former Tomcat RB Quinton Baker had a good night in WKU's home opener against Rice. Last I heard he had 42 yards on six carries in a backup role. He has good speed and will only get better. Not bad for a freshman.
adopted purple Wrote:Former Tomcat RB Quinton Baker had a good night in WKU's home opener against Rice. Last I heard he had 42 yards on six carries in a backup role. He has good speed and will only get better. Not bad for a freshman.

I thought he was in jail