Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Carter @ Raceland 9-3-16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on this game?
Rams by a bunch.
Rams with a running clock
Hopefully continued improvement from the Rams, which to me means a clean quarterback, big points scored, and a running clock. Gotta keep grinding!
Raceland Confusedinglepar
Coaches have to be on point this week making sure the boys stay focused . Big win last week , big game next week with east Carter sandwiched in between along with the hall of fame activities going on . Rams win this big starters rest the second half ..
Rams 49
East Carter 0
I think if we are to continue moving foward, we have to take care of things early on against teams that we are heavy favorites over. Not taking things away from East or anyone else, and we are nowhere near good enough to overlook anybody. But when you come in as a heavy favorite, you need to get things taken care of early.
The Rams should win big this week but East always seems to be a team that we struggle with putting away. Also the way the offense has sputtered the last two games I can't bring myself to predict a high point total or a running clock until I see otherwise.

Raceland 33
East Carter 6
RAMS by 3-4 TD's.
Rams by Eleventy Billion......Literally.
Raceland 35
East Carter 16

Raceland sluggish start and are looking ahead to that trip the other way down 23.
checkmate9113 Wrote:Raceland 35
East Carter 16

Raceland sluggish start and are looking ahead to that trip the other way down 23.

Why would they do that ? East Carter has a better offense than next weeks opponent
Raceland 42

East Carter 7
Raceland - 43

East Carter - 7
Rams 35-13
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Why would they do that ? East Carter has a better offense than next weeks opponent

Very easy to overlook a historically weak opponent and look ahead to a big rivalry game. Especially when the rival is much improved.
Raceland will lay the smack down on East Carter.
Raceland 41
East Carter 7
checkmate9113 Wrote:Very easy to overlook a historically weak opponent and look ahead to a big rivalry game. Especially when the rival is much improved.

Just being a turd .. I like giving Greenup people a hard time , Geenup has a good defense no doubt about that but their offense is pretty weak , honestly I think it was better last year . Grizzle is trying to run a offense that his kids are gonna struggle with he wants to move fast and snap the ball quick his lineman just can't keep up and he has a first year QB he's gonna struggle in that offense
This is kinda like the Louisville/Charlotte game last night...could be 56-0 at the half...so, with that....

Raceland 112
East Carter 0
Game Day!! Gotta take care of business. Looks like perfect weather for some football!
I'm taking my boy to his first UK game today so I'm missing the legends ceremony.Wish I could be there form Mike Hewlett.He was my pewee coach and the father of one of my best friends.The Hewletts are good people.Ill be thinking of him today
This game should moved Raceland up in the rankings. I now have them in at #5 but they need to win by 30 pts. :Cheerlead
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Just being a turd .. I like giving Greenup people a hard time , Geenup has a good defense no doubt about that but their offense is pretty weak , honestly I think it was better last year . Grizzle is trying to run a offense that his kids are gonna struggle with he wants to move fast and snap the ball quick his lineman just can't keep up and he has a first year QB he's gonna struggle in that offense

I'm with you. Greenup has a great defense but a horrid offense. Not sure if last night is any indication of an improved offense or a weak Fleming County defense.
^^^flemming scored awful quick. Greenup is solid upfront but slow. A team with depth and or speed will likely wear them out.
its a shame east carter doesn't have a better team. I don't know excactly why they don't. Rams big though 56 - 12
I'm late to this thread lol