Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey County Vs Russell County 9/2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rivalry Game! Casey has had Russell's number past two seasons. Who wins?
Casey County 35
Russell County 14
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Casey County 35
Russell County 14
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Casey co should win this game.
why was Glasgow/casey game cancelled last week?
SWpride Wrote:why was Glasgow/casey game cancelled last week?

The weather delayed the first game for several hours...But from what i heard Casey wanted no part of a make-up game.
There was no makeup game, other than the following Sunday, 5 PM, heat index was predicted to be around 100. So only prepare again for a game that for sure would not happen. BOTH coaches wanted to play, Glasgow is VERY good, Casey is improved, but still, both coaches wanted to play that night, but the college would not allow it with the predicted kickoff time being so late.
smoke1015 Wrote:There was no makeup game, other than the following Sunday, 5 PM, heat index was predicted to be around 100. So only prepare again for a game that for sure would not happen. BOTH coaches wanted to play, Glasgow is VERY good, Casey is improved, but still, both coaches wanted to play that night, but the college would not allow it with the predicted kickoff time being so late.

See, I had heard that Casey refused to travel for a second day in a row. I don't know how valid it is, but that's what I've heard from people whom I usually trust their knowledge.
Casey 34 Russell 26
Casey by 6
The Laker offense is much improved this year. I can see them winning a tight one. 28-26 Russell County.
This could be a close game.
The Cross Movement Wrote:The Laker offense is much improved this year. I can see them winning a tight one. 28-26 Russell County.
Russell offense was definitely much better. Casey however has a much improved offense. Last year their offense wasn't really put in until the week before their first game, waiting on 2 big offensive weapons to get back from AAU basketball. This year a new offensive minded coach took the reigns. Still a slightly small team. Overall though the game was decently competitive. Casey had control most of the time but Russell proved hard to slow down to be honest. A big jump from where they were last season.